New Messy Ever After Pics

BKSTYL3

Guest Diamond Horse

and one more thing ,it is lifetime, ofc for them it is even harder to reach for the actors that really would look similar. it is no biggie as long as Britney is depicted in a beneficial, positive way. I mean, with Natasha it is not like the worst has happened.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
6 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Lynn is walking with13 year old Britney during the first day of shooting for the MMC in the Disney park :brityes:

lol so tall for a 13-year old. exceptional! or maybe not. dunno something about her is so big in size. ok it must be the baggy clothes. or ***** after all. yes, ***** must be it.

3 hours ago, The Flash said:

lol so tall for a 13-year old. exceptional! or maybe not. dunno something about her is so big in size. ok it must be the baggy clothes. or ***** after all. yes, ***** must be it.

They probably didn't have enough budget for another actress, so they used the one they've already paid :thinkney:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, IUSAtonight said:

They probably didn't have enough budget for another actress, so they used the one they've already paid :thinkney:

Yeah, that's for sure. It might still be okay by some standards, I imagine that the Biopic will be kinda cute at times.

Archived