When you fight to be the queen of the night

CristMont

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, alexdaily said:

Lol I would only do this at a club :shadelaugh: or at her concert which I'll probably go when I'm 74 years old :notfeelinit:

I did it at a nightclub like 4 years ago, the "slave" song came on and I was really drunk, my friends know I am a britney fan so they encourage me to do it, they were like: we know you know the choreo for this, do it". I don't know how I dared to do it. The next day I saw myself in a video, OMG! :embarrassney:

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

I did it at a nightclub like 4 years ago, the "slave" song came on and I was really drunk, my friends know I am a britney fan so they encourage me to do it, they were like: we know you know the choreo for this, do it". I don't know how I dared to do it. The next day I saw myself in a video, OMG! :embarrassney:

Share your video with us :blol:

7 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Hell no, it was so embarassing, I was really drunk believe me :embarrassney: maybe when I go to the gym I can record myself dancing to it with my right mind instead of falling down like a zombie. Of course, I made my friends delete that video sweetie :quirkney:

Haha ok I'll be waiting for your gym video then :janet:

Archived