Ariana keeps Fantasy in her purse.

QueenAri

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Since when having kids at 23 is being "hard working"? :decisions:

It basically just means you removed the ****** and pregnancy happened. :juggingu:

he said his dad first got a very important position in a bank BEFORE he even reached 23, and then got married, and then had kids intentionally because he knew he could support them and provide good life for them, and that in itself is success and something 70% of people today cant possibly accomplish before 30

52 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

he said his dad first got a very important position in a bank BEFORE he even reached 23, and then got married, and then had kids intentionally because he knew he could support them and provide good life for them, and that in itself is success and something 70% of people today cant possibly accomplish before 30

I love how you transform "my dad was working at a big financial company and was married with kids by 23" into "very important position in a bank" and "had kids intentionally because he knew he could support them and provide good life for them".

:decisions:

It may be true, but you may also be reaching. :juggingu:

14 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

who were naomi and cade clapping for here? :nobitch:

They are actually clapping for Britney at her BBMA's performance last year! You would know this if you watched that flawless performance tbh  :byebitch:

Naomi is a flawless Brit stan and has flawless tastetumblr_nvjd5goh6o1sv7lzeo2_250.gif

19 hours ago, justkeepdoingit said:

yeah, cause i memorize the entire audience's facial expressions when britney's on stage :begone:

Not my point hun just saying that for such an icon to be able to be giving Britney a standing ovation after having been in the fashion/modelling industry for 30 years is a pretty hard thing to forget... Sounds like you need to check on Naomi's receipts before you try and check me 

naomi campbell

3 hours ago, Slayde said:

Not my point hun just saying that for such an icon to be able to be giving Britney a standing ovation after having been in the fashion/modelling industry for 30 years is a pretty hard thing to forget... Sounds like you need to check on Naomi's receipts before you try and check me 

naomi campbell

everyone gave her a standing ovation, and naomi was standing the entire time while she was performing.

also for beyoncé btw. that's why i asked :byebitch:

ps. i don't give 0.5 ***** about naomi. i asked bc of cade.

Archived