I'm gonna cry

Britneylandia

I'm gonna cry  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ******* cute.. when I see things like this, I feel like I can see through her outward facing persona and see the anxious woman is and has always been.. but she could hide it so well back then. She was nervous but she also had her confidence.. I wish for 2017ney to find that confidence again and feel like the badass she really is.

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

he means donald trump :mhm:

*She :)

In the United States, there is an inauguration ceremony every four years on January 20, to swear in either the new or incumbent (re-elected) president to the oath of the office of the US presidency. Today was that day. Donald Trump is now the 45th president of the United States. I will now excuse myself out of this thread before the tears start to flow again. :crying2:

5 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

*She :)

In the United States, there is an inauguration ceremony every four years on January 20, to swear in either the new or incumbent (re-elected) president to the oath of the office of the US presidency. Today was that day. Donald Trump is now the 45th president of the United States. I will now excuse myself out of this thread before the tears start to flow again. :crying2:

I know it's tough, sis. But we'll get through it together <3

4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I thought the thread title was referring to the inauguration, and I was like..."who the **** isn't!?":wontcry:

I'm not

I'm shocked cause I can't believe the fact that USA chose that shitty men as their president

I was planning go to college in USA but now I think that I should have as plan b go to Canada,UK or Australia cause it's gonna be hard live in USA (if you weren't born in USA) :sassybrit:

44 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

I'm not

I'm shocked cause I can't believe the fact that USA chose that shitty men as their president

I was planning go to college in USA but now I think that I should have as plan b go to Canada,UK or Australia cause it's gonna be hard live in USA (if you weren't born in USA) :sassybrit:

American people didn't choose him, actually. He lost the popular vote by a greater margin than any president in modern history. Makes the whole situation that much more ****** up.

13 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

American people didn't choose him, actually. He lost the popular vote by a greater margin than any president in modern history. Makes the whole situation that much more ****** up.

Not quite. He lost the popular vote by the greatest number of votes, but his margin was 2.10%, while Rutherford Hayes had a 3% margin and John Quincy Adams had a 10.44% margin.

Anyway, we've been using the same system for over 200 years. The point of the electoral college is to give the smaller states more of a say that don't have as much power as states like New York, California, etc.

Archived