I'm gonna cry

Britneylandia

I'm gonna cry  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

American people didn't choose him, actually. He lost the popular vote by a greater margin than any president in modern history. Makes the whole situation that much more ****** up.

American people? Are you aware that America is a continent and not a country, right?

United States chose him as their president not the other 34 american countries

45 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

American people? Are you aware that America is a continent and not a country, right?

Actually, North America and South America are different continents lol. USA stands for United States of America, so saying "American people" is appropriate.

2 hours ago, jcf523 said:

Actually, North America and South America are different continents lol. USA stands for United States of America, so saying "American people" is appropriate.

Actually North America & South America are just divisions of America, they aren't continents, do some research sis:giggleney:

So sayin' American people is wrong 

3 hours ago, DaxCass said:

In the US, we say North America, South America, Latin America, and just America to refer to our own country. And if we want to be more specific, we say a country within those regions.

Thats just the way we call things here. Maybe it's different in other countries, idk

8 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Actually North America & South America are just divisions of America, they aren't continents, do some research sis:giggleney:

Both are correct depending on who you ask.

You know that some geography experts combine Europe and Asia and just call it Eurasia? Not kidding.

Just now, danny1994 said:

In the US, we say North America, South America, Latin America, and just America to refer to our own country. And if we want to be more specific, we say a country within those regions.

Thats just the way we call things here. Maybe it's different in other countries, idk

Yes, I've noticed that but I think that's wrong, 'cause America is a whole continent with 35 countries not only US :sassybrit:

I've read things like "America is a country where you can..." and I'm like wtf America is a WHOLE continent not a country :weirdmeout:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Both are correct depending which Atlas you use. The world atlas says North America and South America are separate continents, while the British encyclopedia says the Americas are one continent divided in northern and southern regions.

Don't matter if you're from north or south America, you still being an American

I get so mad when people think that only those people who were born in US are Americans, like wtf I was born in America so I'm an American too :weirdmeout:

Just now, DaxCass said:

Don't matter if you're from north or south America, you still being an American

I get so mad when people think that only those people who were born in US are Americans, like wtf I was born in America so I'm an American too :weirdmeout:

Honestly we just say America to shorten it, that's all lol

9 hours ago, DaxCass said:

You can literally google "all 7 continents" if you need to check that it's listed as two separate ones. America is not one big continent and it never has been lol. i'm not saying South American's are not American people, because they are. I'm just saying they are not a part of each other.

Maybe you're the one who should do the research :cutesybrit:

31 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

You can literally google "all 7 continents" if you need to check that it's listed as two separate ones. America is not one big continent and it never has been lol. i'm not saying South American's are not American people, because they are. I'm just saying they are not a part of each other.

Maybe you're the one who should do the research :cutesybrit:

You can literally google "all 5 continents" just check up

9 hours ago, DaxCass said:

You can literally google "all 5 continents" just check up

:nyheadache:

Okay dude, this is becoming a pointless conversation with you. There are SEVEN continents and there ALWAYS  have been 7.
Unless you wanna count Pangaea, but even then there still weren't 5...it was one giant "super-continent." 

I'm trying my best to not get rude with you, but you're honestly making yourself look stupid at this point.

Let's just agree to disagree, and in the mean time you may want to open an Atlas :beysip:

Archived