Learning Britney music video choreography

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't get what's funny about it

Because the difference between reality and the expectation of being able to do the Work ***** choreography is almost the same, whereas in the other three it is not! In other words, the Work ***** choreography is not as elaborate, difficult and as good as the others!

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I actually thought slave was super easy. But maybe its because I had seen in 100000x before I activly tried it and allready knew the choreo in my head. Baby and Crazy were ok to learn and I never tried WB because I hate it.  to me MATM was the hardest but still ok.

I agree MATM seems to be the most difficult. And yes, I also know more steps (even if mentally) of Slave because I've seen that video more than 1.000.000x. I never tried WB and Crazy too.

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

A choregraphy doesn't have to be "difficult and elaborate" to be good though. It's just a way to shade WB in my opinion. 

agree. Slave isnt that complex but its flowy and pretty and has some pretty details like the hands flipping over before she does the window cleaning move or her pretty finger positions here. Its little things like that that make a choreo great imo

n_022.jpgn_019.jpgn_011.jpg

12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I actually thought slave was super easy. But maybe its because I had seen in 100000x before I activly tried it and allready knew the choreo in my head. Baby and Crazy were ok to learn and I never tried WB because I hate it.  to me MATM was the hardest but still ok.

My thoughts exactly. Hardest one is Me Against the Music hands down.

Archived