Learning Britney music video choreography

e-mailmyheart

23 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

WB isn't the easiest to learn actually. There's a lot of quick hand movements that if performed incorrectly just looks messy. I wouldn't quite say it's hard though. Slave 4 U is pretty simple but I've seen so many of you on here butcher the hell out of it :plzexplain:

I think Overprotected Darkchild Remix and MATM are her most difficult choreographies.

Watch the DWAD live performance and you'll see its pretty easy. The flashing lights and different camera cuts make it look very difficult. The only challenging part is keeping your balance of all spinning she does.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Songs I Know:

BOMT

Crazy

Sometimes

Oops

Overprotected Dark Child  (The original also)

Slave 

MATM 

Toxic (I made my own choreo mixing 2004 choreo with BBMA)

Outrageous (Onyx Hotel version)

Gimme More (POM version)

Breathe on Me (POM version)

Circus 

Womanizer (POM and music video)

TTWE

Work *****

If U Seek Amy

Mannequin

Showdown

The Hook Up

Radar (TCS version)

Im a dancer so :sassybrit:

6 hours ago, WhenISaySo2000 said:

Watch the DWAD live performance and you'll see its pretty easy. The flashing lights and different camera cuts make it look very difficult. The only challenging part is keeping your balance of all spinning she does.

Honey Overprotected Darkchild is not the easiest. It's probably her most challenging choreo from before 2003. Im a dancer thats been dancing for 8 years and I still have difficulties. You probably just butcher the hell out of it :lostney:

Archived