Learning Britney music video choreography

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lol anybody that attempts to do Work ***** properly needs adequate core and arm strength, so no... it isn't that easy for the average person.

Try doing the floor choreo and see what happens. :queenriri:

It was a joke, every choreography has its work easier or harder, you have to memorize the steps and that's why she deserves the crown! But comparing with other choreographies she has done this is no big deal, especially the part where she is in front of the car leaning against the wall to make simple movements and hit the hair.

1 minute ago, e-mailmyheart said:

It was a joke, every choreography has its work easier or harder, you have to memorize the steps and that's why she deserves the crown! But comparing with other choreographies she has done this is no big deal, especially the part where she is in front of the car leaning against the wall to make simple movements and hit the hair.

lol yes! Every choreo has parts that are easy for some but difficult for others (Circus - high kick, Slave - bend down, Overprotected - the jump thingy, ODCR - Splits, MATM - Backbend thingy on the floor,...) Every choreo has easier and harder parts.

The Slave breakdown, I know. The second verse (in music video, also used during first verse) does not look exact when I try to do it.

No matter how she remixes a song in her tours or shows, I always try to revamp the original choreo of that song to fit it

I'm currently obsessed with the Slumber Party floor section

The hardest Britney Choreos to learn are:

MATM (Especially the original 1st chorus and madonna verse)

Boys OHT version  (That final chorus is just so damn hard)

Born To Make You Happy (Not surprised Britney scrapped the choreo for every single performance)

The Hook Up 

BOMT original

On the other hand slave, crazy, overprotected and toxic are pretty easy to learn if you have some dancing and rythm skills

WB floor choreo was harder than slave tbh

5 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

The hardest Britney Choreos to learn are:

MATM (Especially the original 1st chorus and madonna verse)

Boys OHT version  (That final chorus is just so damn hard)

Born To Make You Happy (Not surprised Britney scrapped the choreo for every single performance)

The Hook Up 

BOMT original

On the other hand slave, crazy, overprotected and toxic are pretty easy to learn if you have some dancing and rythm skills

WB floor choreo was harder than slave tbh

OMG yess...I always liked that choreo and it seemed pretty easy for me, but once I tried to learned it, it took me forever to get the legs and arms right in the chorus and the timing of the moves is so tricky!!!! I was really surprised that it was that hard because it seems that it's one of the easier ones

EDIT: but I disagree about slave and WB...I think WB is at the level of a zumba class xD slave it was actually tricky because of the details that you can ignore if you don't pay attention...and some tricky timings as well

2 minutes ago, paula24bs said:

OMG yess...I always liked that choreo and it seemed pretty easy for me, but once I tried to learned it, it took me forever to get the legs and arms right in the chorus and the timing of the moves is so tricky!!!! I was really surprised that it was that hard because it seems that it's one of the easier ones

It's exactly the opposite with Toxic (OHT break), Overprotected remix breakdown), Slave and Baby

WB isn't the easiest to learn actually. There's a lot of quick hand movements that if performed incorrectly just looks messy. I wouldn't quite say it's hard though. Slave 4 U is pretty simple but I've seen so many of you on here butcher the hell out of it :plzexplain:

I think Overprotected Darkchild Remix and MATM are her most difficult choreographies.

Archived