She has BIG Youtube gains lately in many music videos

IUSAtonight

I noticed this today, it was a slow day at work :smokney: 

In the last few days it seems she's gaining more views than usual. I mean Toxic went from 250-300k per day to almost 500k

toxic.jpg

and Oops 

oops.jpg

and Womanizer :lollipop:  

womanizer.jpg

and so much more. Even her less popular videos are gaining much more than usual

IUSA.jpg

Ilrnr.jpg

Even turtle neckney :moorangu: 

ftbom.jpg

You can also look at other videos and you'll see the same thing happened

Can this be some kind of glitch or is she getting rediscovered? :snooptoya:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Toxic takes between 4.5-5M views a month. Let's suppose it gains 5M, it means it receives around 160k views a day. I have a thread where I follow the views of every video every month, you can find it in my posts. If Toxic was getting 500k a day it would get +15,5M views a month !

For Womanizer, the views have "exploded" since she performed it at the BBMA. It was getting 1M views at the best before, and now it's getting around 2.5-3M views every month.

The BBMA where she performed her hits and the release of Glory helped some videos to get more attention and recurrent views

Toxic is not getting 500k on daily basis. You can see it was for 1-2 daysthen it drops.

But i found it curious that all of her videos gained during the same days.

Also you see those peaks are in 2017

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Toxic takes between 4.5-5M views a month. Let's suppose it gains 5M, it means it receives around 160k views a day. I have a thread where I follow the views of every video every month, you can find it in my posts. If Toxic was getting 500k a day it would get +15,5M views a month !

For Womanizer, the views have "exploded" since she performed it at the BBMA. It was getting 1M views at the best before, and now it's getting around 2.5-3M views every month.

The BBMA where she performed her hits and the release of Glory helped some videos to get more attention and recurrent views

People call it POM promo, but I'm sure most people will look up her old songs after they hear them on TV or in a festival.  I re-discovered Slave with that Iheartradio performance with Willie instead of a pole. I didn't listen to it for so long but now I added it to my playlist again. 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I watch toxic twice a day lately I don't know why, it's just so amazing. (and I usually end up watching a couple more of her old videos )

I watched Perfume today after, maybe a year. I remembered how i loved those shots of her siting on the bed with the lighting on her one side :gobaby:

Just now, IUSAtonight said:

I watched Perfume today after, maybe a year. I remembered how i loved those shots of her siting on the bed with the lighting on her one side :gobaby:

I know what you mean! I've been re-watching alot of stuff lately! Even the VMAs looks better now, I swear Exhale corrupted our minds! Sometimes when a new video(or video of a performance)  comes I pick it apart too much I don't get to enjoy it anymore! 

Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It is POM promo since this is the exact same setlist and the exact same choregraphies but when it's performed at an award show like she did at the BBMA, she's positionning herself as an artist with a legacy, with a big catalog of hits. People re-discover her songs. That brought a lot of attention on "Womanizer" for example and several other songs now gain more views too. That's what she has to do if she doesn't want her songs to be forgotten. 

I don't remember a time when I played Toxic and someone said skip it! No matter the mood we were in! Everyone loves it, they just need a reminder every now and then. 

Archived