New Collaboration With Big Artist On The Way?

Lipsy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In a perfect world: A DJ(s) with high hit caliber (Calvin Harris, Zedd, The Chainsmokers) or high quality of musical style (Skrillex, Diplo, Paul Oakenfold).

In a meltdown world: Some basic ***** like Selena Gomez or even worse, Meghan Trainor.

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

:tiffanycries:

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In a perfect world: A DJ(s) with high hit caliber (Calvin Harris, Zedd, The Chainsmokers) or high quality of musical style (Skrillex, Diplo, Paul Oakenfold).

In a meltdown world: Some basic ***** like Selena Gomez or even worse, Meghan Trainor.

Tbh Selena could give her millions of views instantly, shes so ******* popular its insane

there were several reports about a duet...I've heard that there will be several duets with Britney this year too..lets hope she delivers something

and loool should we get used to get not-album singles which are duets between Brit and another artist now?:britdrown: it all changed since BJ lmao.. I hope it's too soon to say

2 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

Someone big featuring Britney? .... If its featuring it means is for the other artist's album and then it means its for an artist who hasn't released his new album yet  ..... Which big artists are about to drop a new album in the next months? 

Katy Perry. But I don't see it happening :nicki2:

Edit: nvn, there's actually a lot of artist releasing soon :forkit:

Guest Diamond Horse
18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

omggggggggggggggggggggg

Britney!!!

Never do it

Archived