New Collaboration With Big Artist On The Way?

Lipsy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ohoney said:

OMFG I READ IT WAS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IM A IDIOT :meltdown:

Actually, I "wrote" Timberlake at first but meant Bieber.

However, I am sitting in bed in a Swiss hotel atm and I am on my phone and it suggested Timberlake after Bieber since I seem to use the first's name more often xD 

25 minutes ago, Dinirocal said:

Someone big featuring Britney? .... If its featuring it means is for the other artist's album and then it means its for an artist who hasn't released his new album yet  ..... Which big artists are about to drop a new album in the next months? 

Big Sean and Ed Sheeran arethe only ones Ik of:ponderney:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In a perfect world: A DJ(s) with high hit caliber (Calvin Harris, Zedd, The Chainsmokers) or high quality of musical style (Skrillex, Diplo, Paul Oakenfold).

In a meltdown world: Some basic ***** like Selena Gomez or even worse, Meghan Trainor.

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

Yeah I heard Selena or Jlo but this collab will definitely happen

RIP Glory :meltdown::nydisgust:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In a perfect world: A DJ(s) with high hit caliber (Calvin Harris, Zedd, The Chainsmokers) or high quality of musical style (Skrillex, Diplo, Paul Oakenfold).

In a meltdown world: Some basic ***** like Selena Gomez or even worse, Meghan Trainor.

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

What You Need (feat. Meghan Trainor) will then be the 3rd and final single of the Glory era! :saycheese:

Archived