New Collaboration With Big Artist On The Way?

Lipsy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In a perfect world: A DJ(s) with high hit caliber (Calvin Harris, Zedd, The Chainsmokers) or high quality of musical style (Skrillex, Diplo, Paul Oakenfold).

In a meltdown world: Some basic ***** like Selena Gomez or even worse, Meghan Trainor.

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

Yeah I would not support a track with BLM hater and a Meghan Trainor collab would be frightening. I hope it's a DJ, Rihanna, or Drake. 

I think it would be so cool if it were Shania Twain tbh, they both like each other and both worked with Matthew Koma recently! Shania has a new album coming and essentially said that it has a mix of Country and Pop on it.....no one would ever expect the collaboration so it would certainly get a lot of attention and Britney would get exposure to some demographics she doesn't usually or rarely attracts! 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In a perfect world: A DJ(s) with high hit caliber (Calvin Harris, Zedd, The Chainsmokers) or high quality of musical style (Skrillex, Diplo, Paul Oakenfold).

In a meltdown world: Some basic ***** like Selena Gomez or even worse, Meghan Trainor.

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

Even something like Selena or Meghan, as bad as it would be, would be too good to be true. Watch her making her dreams come true of collaborating with Ludacris or something like that :embarrassney:

Archived