How much of Britney's music do you actually listen to?

Urbanney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this will get me some negative reputation votes, but I have to say that I am shocked that quite a few people on this forum are such flop fans! 

I mean, there are days or even weeks I prefer other albums by Britney to others but all in all, I listen to all albums and songs by her. 

Listening to all tracks of "...Baby One More Time" in 2017 doesn't make the think of "having grown out of her" or "listening to lesser tracks or outdated ones". It's an iconic record.

I guess it depends on my mood. Hell, I even listen to half of "Britney Jean". 

14 minutes ago, Mainshow said:

I knoe this will get me some negative reputation votes, I have to say that I am shocked that quite a few people on those forum are such flop fans! 

I mean, there are days or even weeks I prefer other albums by Britney to others but all in all, I listen to all albums and songs by her. 

Listening to all tracks of "...Baby One More Time" in 2017 doesn't make the think of "having grown out of her" or "listening to lesser tracks or outdated ones". It's an iconic record.

I guess it depends on my mood. Hell, I even listen to half of "Britney Jean". 

:orangu: I literally had to re-read this post at least 3 times. 

Archived