How much of Britney's music do you actually listen to?

Urbanney

I do not hear every day, but not a week goes by that I do not hear. And what I hear of her depends on my mood at the moment, but I almost do not hear Britney Jean (I love Alien is the only one who I like on this album) and Femme Fatale. Lately I hear a lot of Glory because it's recent and I still have not tired of the songs, but sometimes I like to listen to the old ones and some that I love are not singles. I love listening to remixes and megamixes of her songs, whether they're official or by fans!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have all her songs sync'd offline on my devices and usually just shuffle them altogether (from BOMT-Glory) including singles like 3, PG, S&S, MP etc. However, I tend to lean to listen to Oops, ITZ, BO and glory as an entire album.

BOTM is iconic - but can get too childish for me.

Britney/Circus and FF - depends on my mood

BJ - rarely. 

The past few weeks, Circus once a day. The full album. It's my obsession right now :tehe:

But also a lot of songs from Britney, ITZ, Blackout and Glory. And the singles and a few other songs from BOMT, OIDIA and FF. I have a playlist (Britney's songs + lot of other artists) that I listen to almost everyday so I'm constantly listening to her songs.

And yeah, there are a lot of songs that I don't like anymore. I haven't listened to OIDIA in years lol I only play the singles and two or three non sinles. BOMT only when I want to go back to the 90s :cutesybrit: The only albums that I never get tired of are Britney, ITZ, Blackout and Circus (And 3 and Greatest Hits). From Glory I deleted like 5 songs from my phone but I also listen to it very often... 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I still listen to everything, she's flawless. :brit:

Same... there isnt one album or song i dont listen to, even with the unreleased :foh: Ofc i have some days i listen more to maybe BOMT and next week i have an ITZ period. It changes but i still listen to everything on a weekly basis :cinderellaney:

I listen to of course ITZ, Blackout, and Glory a lot. I love Britney (the album) it's a big guilty pleasure for me and it makes me nostalgic cuz the Britney era was such a big deal for me as a kid. I still listen to Oops and BOMT sometimes, even some of the non singles (especially on Oops it's actually a good album). I listen to a few songs from Circus, FF, and BJ.  Also I go through phases where I listen to a ton of Britney and wanna hear like every song she's ever made since 1998 and watch every video and phases where I don't really listen at all for awhile cuz I get bored easily I don't like to play the same music all the time and sometimes i'm more into pop, sometimes im more into hip-hop or rock, etc.

3 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

Honestly I haven´t even listened to glory as a whole yet (w/o skipping tracks) nor Britney Jean (which I guess I never will). And Bitney is only featured with two songs on my work out spotify list. 

Guess I have outgrown her.

Why are you even on this forum? Delete your account.

Archived