Which Britney perfume should I get next?

BOBIBCFBG

Which Britney perfume should I get next?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 1/23/2017 at 5:46 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

So I got some Britney perfumes in the mail and wanted to update you. I know you said you have Rocker Femme Fantasy but imo it's just like Fantasy with a few more "sophisticated" and "edgier" notes.

Cosmic Radiance... It's just like Radiance but with a bit more of a creamy base. It's really nice and it does give Radiance that extra something so I think it smells better, but I don't think a guy can pull it off. So yeah both RF Fantasy and Cosmic Radiance are very feminine. Oh well - they'll make good pillow sprays lol.

Thanks for the reviews! It sucks that her perfumes are so girly but then again she is a girly girl. I had high hopes for cosmic radiance! I have RF fantasy and Private Show and only use it at night before going to bed lol 

On 2/1/2017 at 7:06 AM, patience-darling said:

I just bought the large bottle of Fantasy Intimate. I also recently got the large bottle of Midnight Fantasy.

So my current collection is:

Fantasy

Fantasy Twist

Island Fantasy

Circus Fantasy

Fantasy in Bloom

Private Show

Intimate Fantasy

Midnight Fantasy

Body sprays of Curious & Private Show

Thinking of ordering Curious next. Thoughts?

It depends on what kind of scent you want! Curious is wonderful - it's very floral and fresh. If you have the body spray though why not try something completely new? I see you don't have any of the Radiances - both are good! They are like a more mature Curious - very floral but also fruity. Hidden Fantasy is also really good, especially for now in the winter. 

10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Thanks for the reviews! It sucks that her perfumes are so girly but then again she is a girly girl. I had high hopes for cosmic radiance! I have RF fantasy and Private Show and only use it at night before going to bed lol 

Yeah Cosmic Radiance is a true flanker in the sense that it just adds elements to the original fragrances vs. a completely new note mixture (like most of the Fantasies).

Archived