Which Britney perfume should I get next?

BOBIBCFBG

Which Britney perfume should I get next?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I would say Private Show or Intimate Fantasy, both smell very mature and not overly sweet. Maui Fantasy smells cheap to me like some gummy candy or fruit roll up (island fantasy smells better) thats my opinion. :bwink:

Lol really? I love Island Fantasy, I just wish it was an EDP and lasted longer.

9 hours ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

private show is very nice. milky, sweet and cozy. it's so britney in a bottle 

after that i'd get intimate. it's brown sugar and vanilla. 

Everyone keeps saying PS is amazing! I remember it being okay when I smelled it in the store. I remember Intimate being really good - like Fantasy's older, sexier sister haha.

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Everyone keeps saying PS is amazing! I remember it being okay when I smelled it in the store. I remember Intimate being really good - like Fantasy's older, sexier sister haha.

Private Show has grown on me, it's a love. The more you wear it you're like holy crap, this is so yummy. 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yeah I wish it last longer too. Its one of the rare fragrances a guy can wear without being girly. I remember I first smelled maui and it had like a berry note or something that made it smell like candy. Definitely did not remind me of Hawaii. I only smelled it once so maybe I should go to khols and give it another sniff.

Yeah when I first smelled PS for the first time, it didn't impressed me either and I thought it was just literally fantasy but I came back another day to smell it and actually sprayed on my skin ( kinda bold move for me being a guy) but I actually smelled the coffee and the creaminess that people are talking about and to me the coffee really does make a difference, just wish there was more coffee and spice and more of a "manly" scent like she was talking about in the promos would make it really mature and be up there with the designer frags but I guess they still want to keep it safe and still please the young crowd.

18 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I wish it last longer too. Its one of the rare fragrances a guy can wear without being girly. I remember I first smelled maui and it had like a berry note or something that made it smell like candy. Definitely did not remind me of Hawaii. I only smelled it once so maybe I should go to khols and give it another sniff.

Yeah when I first smelled PS for the first time, it didn't impressed me either and I thought it was just literally fantasy but I came back another day to smell it and actually sprayed on my skin ( kinda bold move for me being a guy) but I actually smelled the coffee and the creaminess that people are talking about and to me the coffee really does make a difference, just wish there was more coffee and spice and more of a "manly" scent like she was talking about in the promos would make it really mature and be up there with the designer frags but I guess they still want to keep it safe and still please the young crowd.

Wear whatever you want! I do =)

But yeah guy can pull of Island Fantasy. IMO, the Britney fragrances that men can pull off are Believe, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy (for the most part), Island Fantasy. It just depends if you're bold enough to wear more typically feminine notes like flowers and sweet candy.

I literally have no idea what Cosmic Radiance, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Maui Fantasy, or Fantasy In Bloom smell like. I just bought Cosmic Radiance and Rocker Femme Fantasy so I'll get them any day now. But I'm guessing Cosmic Radiance is a lot like Radiance which is very floral. I would imagine Fantasy In Bloom to be very floral too (duh lol). Guys might be able to pull off Rocker Femme - I'll keep you updated! And Maui Fantasy would just smell like summer right so that should be fine? I dunno ha.

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

But yeah guy can pull of Island Fantasy. IMO, the Britney fragrances that men can pull off are Believe, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy (for the most part), Island Fantasy. It just depends if you're bold enough to wear more typically feminine notes like flowers and sweet candy.

I literally have no idea what Cosmic Radiance, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Maui Fantasy, or Fantasy In Bloom smell like. I just bought Cosmic Radiance and Rocker Femme Fantasy so I'll get them any day now. But I'm guessing Cosmic Radiance is a lot like Radiance which is very floral. I would imagine Fantasy In Bloom to be very floral too (duh lol). Guys might be able to pull off Rocker Femme - I'll keep you updated! And Maui Fantasy would just smell like summer right so that should be fine? I dunno ha.

I mean I'm all about going against the gender norm but I just dont want to smell like a sugary flower or a syrup fruit salad. I actually bought a lot of female scents but they have to be a bit musky or spicy because it seems my skin projects the sweeter notes more.

I heard cosmic radiance is spicy so a guy can pull it off but never smelled it so let me know how it goes! I actually bought rocker femme fantasy at tj maxx and I really like it. Its not too sweet but its not something I would wear daily. 

I guess with a name like Maui fantasy it should be lol

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I mean I'm all about going against the gender norm but I just dont want to smell like a sugary flower or a syrup fruit salad. I actually bought a lot of female scents but they have to be a bit musky or spicy because it seems my skin projects the sweeter notes more.

I heard cosmic radiance is spicy so a guy can pull it off but never smelled it so let me know how it goes! I actually bought rocker femme fantasy at tj maxx and I really like it. Its not too sweet but its not something I would wear daily. 

lol for sure =D

On 1/18/2017 at 8:45 PM, puppylo16 said:

So I got some Britney perfumes in the mail and wanted to update you. I know you said you have Rocker Femme Fantasy but imo it's just like Fantasy with a few more "sophisticated" and "edgier" notes.

Cosmic Radiance... It's just like Radiance but with a bit more of a creamy base. It's really nice and it does give Radiance that extra something so I think it smells better, but I don't think a guy can pull it off. So yeah both RF Fantasy and Cosmic Radiance are very feminine. Oh well - they'll make good pillow sprays lol.

11 hours ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Me too. I'm wearing it today. I was thinking of wearing Circus Fantasy but then I decided on PS instead. I really need to get another bottle.

When I smelled PS in the stores it smelled so similar to Fantasy... Do you agree or do you think it's significantly different? 

On 1/18/2017 at 2:31 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

I totally agree with you on the ones you think guys can pull off - personally, when I wear Midnight Fantasy I get the most compliments, right up there with Private Show. I just got Hidden Fantasy & Circus Fantasy as well as Believe and I've had Rocker Femme for a while. It's an addiction once you start buying them lol. 

13 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

When I smelled PS in the stores it smelled so similar to Fantasy... Do you agree or do you think it's significantly different? 

I definitely think they're different. PS seems to be a bit stronger than Fantasy and not as sweet. It does smell a bit of coffee I think, but that might be just me. I haven't worn plain Fantasy for a while.

On 1/25/2017 at 10:01 AM, Rodriguitop said:

witch 1 is better for men?

In order starting with best a man could pull off:

1) Believe
2) Hidden Fantasy
3) Island Fantasy
4) Circus Fantasy

But even 2-4 are sweet and girly, just not as much as her others. Hidden Fantasy smells like spices and vanilla, Island Fantasy smells like citruses and flowers, Circus Fantasy smells like candy and fresh flowers. Believe actually smells like a cologne - it smells like patchouli and musk with a little bit of spice.

The rest really are OVERLY feminine and girly. Most smell like flowers and/or desserts. Don't wear them unless you really want to smell like girly (which is totally fine). The only ones I haven't smelled are Maui Fantasy and Fantasy In Bloom but I'm guessing they both smell like flowers. Maui Fantasy has hibiscus and Fantasy In Bloom is all about flowers. Hope this helps =)

Archived