Which Britney perfume should I get next?

BOBIBCFBG

Which Britney perfume should I get next?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Could you describe it please? I smelled it in the store once and just remember it smelling like Fantasy just a little different... Thanks!

I smelled it at the mall while Christmas shopping and it's basically Frappucino Fantasy. LOL

It's sweet, you have that nice whipped cream scent along with some dulce de leche and coffee notes.

ok I just got Private Show recently and I'm addicted to it. I would get that one. Maui fantasy smells like Hollister body spray lol it's nice but like, super beachy. Intimate Edition is nice but I looove Private Show. It kinda smells like a white chocolate mocha frappuccino? It's not overly sweet though, it's hard to explain. There are definitely coffee notes but they're not very strong, it's just a hint of it.

Private Show is AMAZING! It's like a iced coffee with whipped cream and fudge I am SO ADDICTED! :yesplease: 

If you're interested in her new fragrance Fantasy In Bloom apparently it is beautiful, here is a review:

Also Fantasy Intimate is amazing but too sweet for me, it's more feminine and very addictive as well I could and would not smelling my wrist after it... Overall I would say BUY PRIVATE SHOW its amazing! 

21 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Next month I'm going to buy Maui Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy, I can not wait! Last year at this time I bought Island Fantasy and I loved it.

I love Hidden! It's great for fall/winter - It basically smells like citrus with vanilla. But bc of the fruits it'll be good for spring too! I haven't smelled Maui Fantasy yet.

21 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Next month I'm going to buy Maui Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy, I can not wait! Last year at this time I bought Island Fantasy and I loved it.

Hidden Fantasy is one of my favourites, it's good for autumn/winter and general college wear. Island Fantasy is nice in the summer when it's really hot. Curious, Island Fantasy and Nice Remix are my main summer perfumes. Haven't bought Maui Fantasy yet but I tried it last summer and I liked it. 

Archived