Work ***** (Official Studio Acapella & Hidden Vocals/Instrumentals)

Pabllo Vittar

10 hours ago, Kirito said:

Its super edited and autotuned and yes, you can hear Myah in there too. However, some of yall think the Myah literally sang whole songs and that is completely stupid.

Yall call yourselves fans, yet accuse Britney of doing something so low like that.

they're most likely overlayed or something. but that's not Britney voice. You're the flop fan if you don't see that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, God. Get your facts together before complaining.

First of all, the Work ***** stems leaked years ago. Second, Britney sang the full song, so did Myah. The final version includes both vocals, Britney panned left and Myah right. 

Please, stop the bullshit. Thank you. Work ***** remains flawless. 

On 1/9/2017 at 2:21 PM, InesBrasil said:

Someone uploaded this today, and i can only say that Mya sings some of the words, what do you guys think?? :lostney:

What is exactly is this? It's the vocals from the album with all the music turned off. You really think that that's Maya singing the words? It's just Britney's  voice synthesized.

why are people so busy still spending time trying to come up with conspiracy theories about Britney Jean is beyond me but have fun.....:ricackle:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived