Work ***** (Official Studio Acapella & Hidden Vocals/Instrumentals)

Pabllo Vittar

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can not believe some people on here are stupid enough to believe that Myah bullshit.

Honestly, Britney can be lazy as **** or whatever you want, but she´s a professional. I doubt she would allow somebody else to sing for her. 

I ******* hate this fanbase. 

13 minutes ago, Kirito said:

I still can not believe some people on here are stupid enough to believe that Myah bullshit.

Honestly, Britney can be lazy as **** or whatever you want, but she´s a professional. I doubt she would allow somebody else to sing for her. 

I ******* hate this fanbase. 

Have u ever listened to Body Ache? do you really believe that its britney voice on that chorus?! :byebitch:

28 minutes ago, InesBrasil said:

Have u ever listened to Body Ache? do you really believe that its britney voice on that chorus?! :byebitch:

Its super edited and autotuned and yes, you can hear Myah in there too. However, some of yall think the Myah literally sang whole songs and that is completely stupid.

Yall call yourselves fans, yet accuse Britney of doing something so low like that.

Sounds like their voices are layered with each other. I feel like Myah should have been a featured artist because it's so prevalent. i love Britney's more natural husky voice like ...baby one more time. I prefer her vocals on that album because its so rich and natural. She didn't start lip syncing majorly until like the Britney ERA. Yes folks there was a time when she sang live no 'she sings with a backing track b.s.'.

Archived