I wish Britney had recorded this song for Glory.

mauureee

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hunty said:

Yes. The group is successful in the UK

oh cool :)

Unfortunately, British people have dissapointed me. At least the ones I've known for a long time proved that they were not what they pretented to be and were only using me. Toxic, manipulative and intimidating people imo but that's just my opinion and of course not all British people are like that

15 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

oh cool :)

Unfortunately, British people have dissapointed me. At least the ones I've known for a long time proved that they were not what they pretented to be and were only using me. Toxic, manipulative and intimidating people imo but that's just my opinion and of course not all British people are like that

Do you like in the UK?

3 minutes ago, Hunty said:

Do you like in the UK?

I think you meant live and no I live in Greece but I go to the UK every summer and easter at least 2 times a year cause my mother's sister lives in Bristol so we go often and I've made friends there 

Just now, Sleazy said:

I think you meant live and no I live in Greece but I go to the UK every summer and easter at least 2 times a year cause my mother's sister lives in Bristol so we go often and I've made friends there 

Yes sorry haha I meant live. Anyways I never knew that they could be like that. Makes me feel uncomfortable now though. 

Just now, Hunty said:

Yes sorry haha I meant live. Anyways I never knew that they could be like that. Makes me feel uncomfortable now though. 

are you British? Not all of them are like that just many of the ones I know. There are definitely exceptions but in my case that's the impression they've given me. I also have relatives in Italy cause my dad is half Italian and they're nothing like that

Archived