Rank Charm's Britney Choreos

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

WB isn't even Charm, it's those gays that got fired after telling Britney to go lower. :meltdown:

Is there any info about the firing of gay boys? I was inactive at the time that happened.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Instant Dejavu said:

I'm lovin' it. :meltdown:

I love the part shortly after 1 minute mark.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

You could tell they were pushing Britney to execute the moves better but... :forkit:

Probably the medications have influenced Britney's dancing power.

Pretty Girls was cute

BOM is like the only song where her moves fit the song but it still has so many recycled bits.

TOMH looks great but it's just a bunch of spins

Do You Wanna Come Over would be the worst for me, the armography for the "nobody should be alone.." part looks so bad and it sucks when Britney half ***** it and it looks like she's just throwing her arms around :britdrown: 

The aerobics routine on the pole, specially when the pole is not there :queenie: 

The final dance break is not even that good and she only did it right the first date

2 hours ago, Chico101 said:

You guys are haters and literally find any reason to drag Charm and Britney's post-breakdown choreography.

First y'all dragged the Circus tour.

Then there was the FF tour - dragged from beginning to end.

Then the eternal dragging of the choreography from the various iterations of POM residency.

Y'ALL ARE NEVER SATISFIED.

:staysalty:

So are we supposed to like those awful choreos from POM? :beynah: 

57 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

:orangu: 

I actually loooooved the rehearsals :tiffsniffle: Britney looked so good, her dancing was so much better, her energy on point... But I don't know what happened on the actual show that none of that was there :sobbing: Plus firing the gay guys and hiring Charming Ladona only ruined it 

47 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I actually loooooved the rehearsals :tiffsniffle: Britney looked so good, her dancing was so much better, her energy on point... But I don't know what happened on the actual show that none of that was there :sobbing: Plus firing the gay guys and hiring Charming Ladona only ruined it 

That's typical Britney since 2008. The rehearsals are always infintely better than the actual show.

1 hour ago, alexdaily said:

what happened to the toxic choreo it was really good :sickofu:

Archived