Britney being featured on two songs next year!

Bxnes

The only thing he has been wrong about was Lady Gaga not performing at the VMA's, but according to many other people she pulled out anyways! Also many other accounts are stating the same thing: 

I know I've already made a thread about this but more info is coming in so I thought id make another sorry... please don't drag me :)  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Yeah I know that but what has he been wrong about? Only Gaga VMA's

He said Britney would do a TV special like the abc one, the Amas, that Katy Perry would release her álbum, that Gaga álbum was like the Fame. He even post that he lied and he doesnt works in the industry. He just delete all the tweets

26 minutes ago, Cecig said:

He said Britney would do a TV special like the abc one, the Amas, that Katy Perry would release her álbum, that Gaga álbum was like the Fame. He even post that he lied and he doesnt works in the industry. He just delete all the tweets

Oh thanks for the info!

Yeah that guy is definitely a fraud. But I don't think he's wrong about his little guessing he's doing. I could so see Britney hopping on a track with The Chainsmokers, Calvin Harris, DJ Snake, or Major Lazor this year. I mean she had immense success doing it with Scream & Shout so why not try it again? I think it's definitely gonna happen this year.

Archived