World Tour Idea For Britney

Draw The Blinds

Let's face it... a world tour in arenas for Britney alone "simply wouldn't work" at this time :ehum:

What if Britney did a tour with some other 90s acts like BSB & Xtina? This would generate enough interest for an arena tour :tongueney:

There's a 90s R&B tour going on right now and it's playing arenas. Imagine what a pop tour could do :jumpney:

Britney would be the headliner, of course. I know it won't happen cause Team B is a flop, but what do you guys think? :arianabye:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

WHAT WOULD REALLY WORK: Headline the Superbowl for the 20th anniversay of ha career and perform her most iconic choreos to show the world she is still an incredible performer. Begin practicing at least 2 months before the event to regain that natural flow she had during ha prime. In case she does slay her performance, ride on that hype and announce a world tour because tickets will undeniably sell :slayney:

WHAT WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN: She's going to watch the Superbowl at ha house, which will be headlined by J-Flop and feature a surprise guest appearance by Iguana Australia during a remix of Booty that samples the chorus of Chlamydia Girls :byebitch:

:gloria::gloria::gloria:

I'd be down for a tour with JLO too, the Vegas acts hitting the road together :yeahhh:

15 minutes ago, A.D. said:

More like a joint tour with Backstreet Boys since their style fits Brinny's :queenriri: JLO is a fake *** ***** who pretends being a relationship girl yet she's sucked plenty of **** to make it in Hollywood. So no thanks, the ***** can stay in Vegas warming up that slutty throat of hers and make sure all the backed up *** that's stuck in her vocals chords comes out :staysalty: Maybe her vocal range can finally expand as wide as ha mouth :queenflopga2:

:britlol:

Um...this post simply slays sis :lolnoworries:

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Well I just say the arena tour would be hard cause FF had trouble filling the arenas. :idkney:

With the Femme Fatale Tour she filled between 93-100% of capacity on North America, Europe and on Latin America (Stadium Tour in some countries) she filled between 70-90% of the stadium capacity. With a bad image. 

Right now if she decide do again a WW tour she needs release the Piece of Me Show on DVD on some network like HBO for Global Broadcast. Release Lead Single for B10 with a Killer Video and some Performance on a Award Show and release the tickets.

Britney right now can have Arena Tour WW like always easy! Her numbers on the charts don't implied that she will not filled a Arena, because the people goes to her show because the hits. After 3 years POM stills is rental for Planet Hollywood. Stop be delusional she can have a Arena Tour.

A Stadium Tour that it's another history. 

31 minutes ago, A.D. said:

More like a joint tour with Backstreet Boys since their style fits Brinny's :queenriri: JLO is a fake *** ***** who pretends being a relationship girl yet she's sucked plenty of **** to make it in Hollywood. So no thanks, the ***** can stay in Vegas warming up that slutty throat of hers and make sure all the backed up *** that's stuck in her vocals chords comes out :staysalty: Maybe her vocal range can finally expand as wide as ha mouth :queenflopga2:

:ricackle: She may have a ***** reputation, but she's always said nothing but positives about Brit. So she's cool with me :soyeah:

9 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

With the Femme Fatale Tour she filled between 93-100% of capacity on North America, Europe and on Latin America (Stadium Tour in some countries) she filled between 70-90% of the stadium capacity. With a bad image. 

Right now if she decide do again a WW tour she needs release the Piece of Me Show on DVD on some network like HBO for Global Broadcast. Release Lead Single for B10 with a Killer Video and some Performance on a Award Show and release the tickets.

Britney right now can have Arena Tour WW like always easy! Her numbers on the charts don't implied that she will not filled a Arena, because the people goes to her show because the hits. After 3 years POM stills is rental for Planet Hollywood. Stop be delusional she can have a Arena Tour.

A Stadium Tour that it's another history. 

I just remember they put her tickets for sale really cheap on Groupon the week on the concert when she came to my town :surprisedney:

My brother saw it, almost bought them for us, but then didn't cause he "wasn't sure I wanted to go" :queenie:

If Brit can book arenas still by herself I'm all for it, if not some other acts would generate a lot of interest. I know a lot of people who would die to see popular 90s acts back on stage :bgrin:

Just now, A.D. said:

She's good friends with Where's Waldo Williams which is why she's always dissing Britney as a Vegas act while praising JHO and her cellulite ***. She ain't cool with me because everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie and everything that goes in are dicks :staysalty:

What's wrong with dicks going in her mouth? Hope you don't hate me too sis :quirkney:

Wendy Williams has gone hard on Brit these past couple years. She's green with envy, she'll never have Brit's body :hype:

Just now, A.D. said:

There's nothing wrong with dicks in her mouth. I'm dating an enormous black one that does things to my *** that make my eyes water :slayney: I just hate it when fake *** ******* who clearly get 10 inches of c*ck on a daily basis act like they only do serious relationships :queenriri:

Wendy Williams is nothing but Queen Latifah's ugly stepsister :queenflopga2:

Omg I'm DEAD!!!! LMAO :ricackle:

Get that black D sis, I love some black D myself. :reductive:

Archived