Should Britney Make a Song with Shakira

lcortes88

Should Britney and Shakira Make a song together?   

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CaptainAmerica said:

I say yes because I love both artists. Even if Shakira was pulling in lower numbers I'd still be on board.

Shakira for No Seyas Cotex!

OMG!!! What a great idea!! Shakira would be killer on no seas cortes!! IT WOULD BE HUGE in all latin markets! 

Already said this!

Change your mind - No seas cortez feat. Shakira and Ricky Martin.

They should do a remix making the song more disco friendly, with a bit of raeggetton (but a classy one raeggetton!) with latin addictions and a video set in Cuba with Britney and Shakira doing their best to seduce Ricky, and in the end they do a 3some. Yes, this would make social media talk, and increase sells of 'Glory'. 

And in the video they should put famous people like actors and singers popular in this moment.

This would be huge.:cooltshirt:

Just now, Leo Waldorf said:

Wow :sassybrit: that's cool, we all like different things :cutesybrit:

You're cool :cigney:

i guess :mhm: i think its the entire stardom that makes people believe he is super handsome, hes completely average if not kinda ugly, like you can more handsome guys than him every single day in any street :mhm: 

Archived