How long did it take for Work B and Pretty Girls to get 100 mil?

Bxnes

8 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

What could have been :selenerz:

I'll never understand why they didn't do a music video with girls from all around the world. Instead they alienate 98% of women and only represent blonde valley girls with 80s fashions :shadelaugh:

But slay for getting those views, purrrty gals :gelis:

It is based on a movie "Earth girls are easy" which is a 80's movie, what do you expect? That is also the reason why they are using totally much, it was something like cool back then, i guess :gelis:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Alexanda said:

It is based on a movie "Earth girls are easy" which is a 80's movie, what do you expect? That is also the reason why they are using totally much, it was something like cool back then, i guess :gelis:

I know what it was based on, I'm saying that wasn't the right choice IMO when you're talking about girls from all around the world.

Doesn't make sense to me :sassybrit:

9 hours ago, Arya said:

I meant that the video is horrible. And even tho the views slowed down a lot, it still has some and its her worst video imo. 

Britton did a thread about it and I tracked her videos and only a few still get pretty decent views. Many of her videos only got 3m views in idk how long. And idek how in the ******* world slave only has 80m. Its one of her classics, the video is so well known by the GP. And from FF, I think only iwg didnt slow down a lot. 

Work ***** views slowed down A LOT and HIAM & TTWE views are real slow, I Wanna Go views are ok

Right now the only videos that are getting decent views are Baby,Toxic,Make Me... & Slumber Party

17 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Work ***** views slowed down A LOT and HIAM & TTWE views are real slow, I Wanna Go views are ok

Right now the only videos that are getting decent views are Baby,Toxic,Make Me... & Slumber Party

GP is such a flop :sofedup:

Wb should have over 300m views, but what can we do? Lol

And i Still want overprotected remix on her channel :meltdown:

9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Work ***** was released on October 1, 2013. According to Wikipedia, it was Certified on March 16, 2014. So that's 5 months and 15 days.

Pretty Girls was released on May 13, 2015. According to Wikipedia, it was Certified on July 24, 2015. So that's 2 months and 11 days.

Slumber Party was released on November 18, 2016. It's been a month to the day, and it's 40% of the way there. If it continues to grow at the same rate it has been so far, it'll be Certified in a month and a half. So by February. But taking into account reduced views over time, it's safer to say SP will be Certified by March or April.

Hey, wheres that thread of yours that tracks brits videos? I mean, the last one u did. 

Archived