How long did it take for Work B and Pretty Girls to get 100 mil?

Bxnes

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

Work ***** was her fastest certified vid, i think it took less than 2 months? It really got views super fast I was amazed, idk about fugly girls cuz i hate it but I think it got certified pretty fast too

While SP is crawling... I don't get GP tbh :beyfedup:

9 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Work ***** was her fastest certified vid, i think it took less than 2 months? It really got views super fast I was amazed, idk about fugly girls cuz i hate it but I think it got certified pretty fast too

The lies. It took ages for WB to get certified, it was still at 98M in March 2014. 6 months. Even SP is doing better, WB got 38.5M in one month whereas SP turns 1 month old today and stands at 40.7M.

http://kworb.net/youtube/video/pt8VYOfr8To.html

Pretty girls reached 100M in 1 month. It's her fastest song to get certified.

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Yeah there was some hype, not gonna lie, and Iggy was hated at this moment so the video got certified in a month and a half only, it was really fast for a Britney video. Imagine if the song and video had been great... :forkit:

What could have been :selenerz:

I'll never understand why they didn't do a music video with girls from all around the world. Instead they alienate 98% of women and only represent blonde valley girls with 80s fashions :shadelaugh:

But slay for getting those views, purrrty gals :gelis:

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Yeah there was some hype, not gonna lie, and Iggy was hated at this moment so the video got certified in a month and a half only, it was really fast for a Britney video. Imagine if the song and video had been great... :forkit:

I Iike the PG video but it isn't anywhere near to how good SP is but there is little hype for SP because her team sucks.

1 hour ago, button said:

The lies. It took ages for WB to get certified, it was still at 98M in March 2014. 6 months. Even SP is doing better, WB got 38.5M in one month whereas SP turns 1 month old today and stands at 40.7M.

http://kworb.net/youtube/video/pt8VYOfr8To.html

Pretty girls reached 100M in 1 month. It's her fastest song to get certified.

I cant believe trash girls is her 6th most watched video. It has more views than womanizer and is only 8m views behind TTWE :sickofu:

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I remember that a lot of People were hating on the video, dragging Britney and Iggy so the fans continued saying "yeah, continue giving it views, ur loosers", it was a mess :meltdown:

25 minutes ago, Arya said:

I cant believe trash girls is her 6th most watched video. It has more views than womanizer and is only 8m views behind TTWE :sickofu:

Are you kidding??? Pretty Girls got 100,000,000 in just 6 weeks and after that the views dead, look almost 2 years since Pretty Girls and only has 155,000,000 :sassybrit:

Plus I dunno why, but Womanizer and TTWE views are dead too, I remember back in 2013 when I Wanna Go, Till The World Ends & Womanizer were her most viewed videos (IWG had like 196,000,000 views,TTWE had like 136,000,000 & Womanizer had like 126,000,000)

And Baby her now most viewed video had like 70,000,000 and Toxic like 60,000,000

5 hours ago, DaxCass said:

Are you kidding??? Pretty Girls got 100,000,000 in just 6 weeks and after that the views dead, look almost 2 years since Pretty Girls and only has 155,000,000 :sassybrit:

Plus I dunno why, but Womanizer and TTWE views are dead too, I remember back in 2013 when I Wanna Go, Till The World Ends & Womanizer were her most viewed videos (IWG had like 196,000,000 views,TTWE had like 136,000,000 & Womanizer had like 126,000,000)

And Baby her now most viewed video had like 70,000,000 and Toxic like 60,000,000

I meant that the video is horrible. And even tho the views slowed down a lot, it still has some and its her worst video imo. 

Britton did a thread about it and I tracked her videos and only a few still get pretty decent views. Many of her videos only got 3m views in idk how long. And idek how in the ******* world slave only has 80m. Its one of her classics, the video is so well known by the GP. And from FF, I think only iwg didnt slow down a lot. 

Work ***** was released on October 1, 2013. According to Wikipedia, it was Certified on March 16, 2014. So that's 5 months and 15 days.

Pretty Girls was released on May 13, 2015. According to Wikipedia, it was Certified on July 24, 2015. So that's 2 months and 11 days.

Slumber Party was released on November 18, 2016. It's been a month to the day, and it's 40% of the way there. If it continues to grow at the same rate it has been so far, it'll be Certified in a month and a half. So by February. But taking into account reduced views over time, it's safer to say SP will be Certified by March or April.

Archived