How will Team Britney sabatoge B10?

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I bet this will legit happen though :moorangu:

Interviewer "So your new album B10 is out in stores worldwide next week are you excited for your fans to hear this new body of work? Can you believe this is your 10th album? I love your current single. What is the single and album about? What is the story behind it?"

Britney "Yes I'm excited I've been working on this project for a while now. Actually, Baby One More Time just turned 20 today and I'm just so happy that my fans acknowledge my accomplishments. 20 years! Jesus I'm old! You can actually see a new baby one more time performance every week if you go on ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets to my vegas show. If you watch the baby one more time video on my vevo and youtube channel you'll see that I have pigtails on. I don't know what I was thinking but I'm actually thinking about doing a tribute to that video with my pigtail braids for one of my vegas shows. Max Martin is a genius. He always believed in me and I will never forget flying to Sweden at 15 years old and recording that song. The album will also turn 20 next year (January 2019). I'm thinking about about releasing a b-side album in celebration of baby one more time album 20 year anniversay. Max and I recorded over 25 songs for my debut album. I think it will be a special treat for the fans. 

NNNN

:gloria:

But id be here for a original doll album tho lol

I couldnt Care less for teen popney tho :ricackle:

The BJ era was a product of RCA tbh, they hijacked that project which in turn made Britney totally check out which is why she never really did anything for it. I'm also convinced that the MM video thing has to do with them too.....they love to micro manage and **** people over, I mean just look at the release date they picked for Glory and they didn't even bother to make sure it was in ads the week of it's release!  

Some people fail to understand that Britney is doing what she loves doing (performing) being able to stay close to her kids.

She's not letting go of Vegas, she wants Vegas to be successful, she wants to stay in Vegas. 

She only records these albums as a "thank you" to her fans, and because she wants to keep the show fresh  - or said in another way - to add a couple of new songs to the show every other year. :forkit:

If you think that she would get out of her comfort zone, just to slay the charts (even though she was never obsessed with charts), then you're delusional :queenflopga: 

Archived