How will Team Britney sabatoge B10?

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The album cover will be just a blank picture with her name on it
  • The order of the tracklist from the back and the playlist will be complete different 
  • There will be not booklet
  • Every song will be a feat (no solos)
  • Myah will do background vocals
  • Most of the songs won't have a bridge or a breakdown just vereses and chorus
  • Lead single music video will be anime
  • There will be no physical single
  • Second single canceled (Didn't work)
  • No performances, tv shows, radios, magazines or tour
  • More 69 years of Vegas

:squintney: 

7 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I bet this will legit happen though :moorangu:

Interviewer "So your new album B10 is out in stores worldwide next week are you excited for your fans to hear this new body of work? Can you believe this is your 10th album? I love your current single. What is the single and album about? What is the story behind it?"

Britney "Yes I'm excited I've been working on this project for a while now. Actually, Baby One More Time just turned 20 today and I'm just so happy that my fans acknowledge my accomplishments. 20 years! Jesus I'm old! You can actually see a new baby one more time performance every week if you go on ticketmaster.com to purchase tickets to my vegas show. If you watch the baby one more time video on my vevo and youtube channel you'll see that I have pigtails on. I don't know what I was thinking but I'm actually thinking about doing a tribute to that video with my pigtail braids for one of my vegas shows. Max Martin is a genius. He always believed in me and I will never forget flying to Sweden at 15 years old and recording that song. The album will also turn 20 next year (January 2019). I'm thinking about about releasing a b-side album in celebration of baby one more time album 20 year anniversay. Max and I recorded over 25 songs for my debut album. I think it will be a special treat for the fans. 

inb4 her team copy+paste this and gives it to Britney to memorize:meltdown:

2 hours ago, PBoy said:
  • The album cover will be just a blank picture with her name on it
  • The order of the tracklist from the back and the playlist will be complete different 
  • There will be not booklet
  • Every song will be a feat (no solos)
  • Myah will do background vocals
  • Most of the songs won't have a bridge or a breakdown just vereses and chorus
  • Lead single music video will be anime
  • There will be no physical single
  • Second single canceled (Didn't work)
  • No performances, tv shows, radios, magazines or tour
  • More 69 years of Vegas

:squintney: 

:disbelief:

5 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

well I kinda hope so... I want them to make a big deal of her 20th anniversary 

Yeah, but i want them to make a big deal about her next album even more. I dont want BOMT getting more attention than her new stuff 20 years later its release. They should focus on now more than on her as a legend. 

8 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

Better question is how much will you guys be unappreciative. 

3 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

3 hours ago, The Genuine said:

How will B-army stop the drama ?

3 hours ago, QueenFlopga said:

Some people fail to understand that Britney is doing what she loves doing (performing) being able to stay close to her kids.

She's not letting go of Vegas, she wants Vegas to be successful, she wants to stay in Vegas. 

She only records these albums as a "thank you" to her fans, and because she wants to keep the show fresh  - or said in another way - to add a couple of new songs to the show every other year. :forkit:

If you think that she would get out of her comfort zone, just to slay the charts (even though she was never obsessed with charts), then you're delusional :queenflopga: 

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

BAM!

23 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

We got more promo for this album than we did for the last three combined, and you people still complain?  Jesus Christ.  This fan base just gets worse and worse.  

This fanbase lacks reading comprehension and is triggered harder than the BeyHIV.

Where am I complaining here or blaming Britney for anything?

This era was a mess, as was Britney Jean. It isn't my fault her team is completely incompetent to do basic album (not Vegas) promo for a 3 decade superstar who outranks her peers in sales and achievements by the double. They're only working on undermining Britney while everyone else is growing rapidly.

Britney doesn't have to tour non-stop and ***** herself to the media to get some decent promo in. The only Glory promo we recieved was the VMA performance and that left a lot of people wanting more. You could argue the TODAY show spot, yet that was completely centered around Vegas as well.

Her team is very black and white, they don't try and that is fact. :queenriri:

17 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This fanbase lacks reading comprehension and is triggered harder than the BeyHIV.

This era was a mess, as was Britney Jean. It isn't my fault her team is completely incompetent to do basic album (not Vegas) promo for a 3 decade superstar who outranks her peers in sales and achievements by the double. They're only working on undermining Britney while everyone else is growing rapidly.

Britney doesn't have to tour non-stop and ***** herself to the media to get some decent promo in. The only Glory promo we recieved was the VMA performance and that left a lot of people wanting more. You could argue the TODAY show spot, yet that was completely centered around Vegas as well.

I stopped reading at "BeyHIV" get over yourself. Where do these childish and immature and insensitive remarks come from??

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This ERA includes:

Pre-era Billboard performance

VMA's performance

Carpool (not the best but she tried)

Jimmy Fallon prank

Apple festival 

iHeart Radio festival

Triple Ho

Jingle Bash

and of course the iconic Slumber Party video

Though the festivals focused in Vegas, at least we got to see her perform.

If you don't appreciate all that, then it's not Team Britney's problem. It's yours.

EXPOSURE is the key to success and selling albums, and that was the goal of participating in these festivals.

Glory didn't do well on the charts, but i don't care, we got a VERY GOOD Album. 

Bye

Archived