VMA's performance

Carpool (not the best but she tried)

Jimmy Fallon prank

Apple festival 

iHeart Radio festival

Triple Ho

Jingle Bash

and of course the iconic Slumber Party video

Though the festivals focused in Vegas, at least we got to see her perform.

If you don't appreciate all that, then it's not Team Britney's problem. It's yours.

EXPOSURE is the key to success and selling albums, and that was the goal of participating in these festivals.

Glory didn't do well on the charts, but i don't care, we got a VERY GOOD Album. 

Bye

All of that is VEGAS promo with the exception of the VMA performance. When was it focused on Glory?

The best performance this era was a WORK ***** performance.

Bye :beysip:

I never said I wasn't happy with Glory by the way, you all love to reach. :queenriri:

15 hours ago, Arya said:

She will promote 20 years BOMT anniversary instead of B10. Bookmark me :brit:

Slay me with that "I Will Still Love You" live performance with Don Philip, Britney! :myjam:

...Is it bad that I would totally be ok with this if it meant she'd perform more songs from that album again? She hasn't performed any besides BOMT and YDMC since 2002. :crying1: I need my "I Will Be There" performance.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of that is VEGAS promo with the exception of the VMA performance. When was it focused on Glory?

The best performance this era was a WORK ***** performance.

Bye :beysip:

I never said I wasn't happy with Glory by the way, you all love to reach. :queenriri:

Believe me, if she did promote Glory, you will always, but always find something to complain about. 

5 hours ago, The Genuine said:

This ERA includes:

Pre-era Billboard performance

VMA's performance

Carpool (not the best but she tried)

Jimmy Fallon prank

Apple festival 

iHeart Radio festival

Triple Ho

Jingle Bash

and of course the iconic Slumber Party video

Though the festivals focused in Vegas, at least we got to see her perform.

If you don't appreciate all that, then it's not Team Britney's problem. It's yours.

EXPOSURE is the key to success and selling albums, and that was the goal of participating in these festivals.

Glory didn't do well on the charts, but i don't care, we got a VERY GOOD Album. 

Bye

None of them Glory related (except for Vma's). Britney promoted her Vegas show and her celebrity status, not her new music. :arianabye:

Archived