Britney's most liked Instagram photos of 2016

britneyausfan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to ignore how great all of these pictures are because she's the most beautiful human I've ever seen but this is sort of related because it's about Britney's instagram, did anyone see the newest video she posted with some little girl and by her caption seemed like it was funny? I couldn't put the sound on because I was busy but now she's deleted it. This is 100% not important I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me what it was because I'm pathetic thank you <3 

35 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Anyone else notice she's been posting and deleting? 

3 times I've gotten notifications that she posted something. I went and there was nothing new. Just a minute ago, it said she posted a video. There was a video of a little girl, and now it's gone. :squintney:

has her team started deleting her random stuff? 

You know what. I just posted about this without reading the comments I'm so sorry, I don't know how to delete posts because I'm old, so I'm so sorry you were first

49 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I don't want to ignore how great all of these pictures are because she's the most beautiful human I've ever seen but this is sort of related because it's about Britney's instagram, did anyone see the newest video she posted with some little girl and by her caption seemed like it was funny? I couldn't put the sound on because I was busy but now she's deleted it. This is 100% not important I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me what it was because I'm pathetic thank you <3 

It's okay! It's not a big deal at all! I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. It's really strange 

16 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

It's okay! It's not a big deal at all! I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. It's really strange 

yeah I wonder why it was deleted maybe the little girl was cursing or something and that's why it was funny and maybe she decided it wasn't appropriate or something 

1 hour ago, Amanda1822 said:

yes i got to see it. i just checked and you are right she did delete it. and yes also since yesterday, ive been getting notifications that she posted something but i couldn't see it. also i woke up and saw i got a notification from her during the night and didnt get to see it. 

9 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

yeah I wonder why it was deleted maybe the little girl was cursing or something and that's why it was funny and maybe she decided it wasn't appropriate or something 

Not sure but it's happened like 3 other times since around last night. I keep getting notifications that she posted something, then by the time I look, there's nothing. So either she's been second guessing a lot of her post, or her team is deleting stuff. 

8 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Not sure but it's happened like 3 other times since around last night. I keep getting notifications that she posted something, then by the time I look, there's nothing. So either she's been second guessing a lot of her post, or her team is deleting stuff. 

wtf why would her team delete them like that. It's so stupid they know we're on to her every millisecond...

5 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

wtf why would her team delete them like that. It's so stupid they know we're on to her every millisecond...

Her team are definitely not deleting anything. its beeing deleted literally 1 second after posting. there's no way they can see so fast

Archived