Britney's most liked Instagram photos of 2016

britneyausfan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Oh My Stars said:

It's really strange. I thought my notifications were just acting up, until i actually saw the post today, and then it was gone. 

maybe she didn't like the post. or maybe people were commenting about how the baby was cursing. i didn't read any comments but the video was about a child saying shes gonna **** someone up lol 

28 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Maybe she was trying to send direct messages and keeps messing up :haha:

Lol My thoughts exactly! If its just seconds after the notification this seems more likely than not :bcutelaugh: or the she's second guessing everything!

Still waiting for her post from Bash so.....:giggleney:

27 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

or she posted something and her children or that girl didn't approve. She said she has to ask permissions!

God! I cant imagine asking a ten-year-old whats cool to post on mommies ig! 

14 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Lol My thoughts exactly! If its just seconds after the notification this seems more likely than not :bcutelaugh: or the she's second guessing everything!

ughhh im pretty sure they only have a say in what pics she posts of them.... nothing else

21 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Lol she doesn't! Not sure why everyone keeps getting this wrong. Lol she said she has to ask them for posting pictures of them. Because they are probably picky considering they are older have friends that can probably see her page. 

19 minutes ago, itsjosiebitch said:

ughhh im pretty sure they only have a say in what pics she posts of them.... nothing else

12 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Lol she doesn't! Not sure why everyone keeps getting this wrong. Lol she said she has to ask them for posting pictures of them. Because they are probably picky considering they are older have friends that can probably see her page. 

I was kinda kidding but forgot to use and emoji there after that lol :giggleney:
But yeah ur right gurls :cutesybrit:

10 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

Anyone else notice she's been posting and deleting? 

3 times I've gotten notifications that she posted something. I went and there was nothing new. Just a minute ago, it said she posted a video. There was a video of a little girl, and now it's gone. :squintney:

has her team started deleting her random stuff? 

Same I noticed that. I saw the video and I wanted to show my parents but it was deleted :tiffanycries:

Archived