When did Britney's lower back pain start?

Smokez

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely pointless thread.. 

Why on earth would she constantly do back walk overs if she apparently has back pain...

tumblr_o7lszdDHkJ1s3y9slo1_500-146396650

she doesn't have back pain, especially enough to make a thread about it!  

2 hours ago, vip_anonymous said:

Exhaler's gynecologists :idkney:

And I was thinking this was a place for gays only :queenflopga2:

A place for gays only??

**** off. I can't stand immature people 

3 hours ago, Unusual You said:

might be slightly off topic but idk why she touches the ground during GM and occasionally BTI/Womanizer breakdown but she still doesn't do it during Slave breakdown? 

Because they are not the same move, some moves look easy but they're in fact not. When he/she talked about squating, he/she talked about the "real" squat which means go all the way down, then all the way up in a constant speed with a straight back (90 degrees to the ground), hands free, no holding on to props, no jumping, no arm swing to support. Look at how her dancers squat in gimme more, look at their hips and back then compare to Britney. 

Britney either had to jump a little (Gimme more) with arms support (IUSA Circus) half way down then put hand to the ground like an old lady trying to sit (Work *****) with the help of a pole (Slave). She doesn't touch the ground in slave because it's kind of an hardcore move which is not easy as it looks, even prime Britney had to jump a little to get back up. try it yourself for more information.

It's sad to see Britney dance nowaday because her choreographers had to treat her the same with Beyonce, gives a bunch of simple moves tell her to put in strenght to make an illusion that she's actually dancing. Even Madonna could squat and do handspring (with supports) better than her a few years back when she was almost 60.

50 minutes ago, ukfan said:

No not at all.  but you are very childish.  

Why? Because I feel free to be gay here? :rihstare:

I was just joking, if you are straight and felt offended by my words, then, I sincerely apologize. And I don't see the point of people wanting to know about her period, like, really?

I was talking about 'it being a place for gays' like a place we can be ourselves. I don't see what has unsettled you, but anyway. If you don't like or think my posts are useless you can just hide them. No need to start arguments over nothing, and I have no shame about being gay and act childish while making jokes, just don't like to be dragged about it, and I was thinking I may have a place where I can joke and have some sense of belonging, it seems like the wrong place again.

Archived