When did Britney's lower back pain start?

Smokez

I am guessing why she squats and doesn't touch the ground is because she is trying to avoid strain on her back.

I am guessing that is  she avoid arching her back and this pain also causes her to move stiffly. 

She was low energy in the M&Ms tour but she was able to do all the moves without any visible discomfort.

Does anyone have some insight into this?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol so random... if she has lower back issues more than  likely in the gym she's working more on upper body strength and weights, doing more lower back workouts and adding legs would help.

I had an issue with that. Hack squat machine is better alternative then the squat rack or smith machine. 

There is several things you could do in the gym to help your lower back more.

I had constant lower back pain before and sciatica issues. 

I never knew she had back issues though...

50 minutes ago, vip_anonymous said:

The type of people on exhale are unbelievable hahhaha

Like why would we be in an artist forum and dare to ask about her health? What are we supposed to do here then if not discuss Britney's life? :squintney:

It's too crazy. Remember a few weeks ago when someone legit tried to calculate EXACTLY when her menstrual cycle was?? This lace gets me every time.  :uknowit:  :awkblink:

1 hour ago, Smokez said:

I am guessing why she squats and doesn't touch the ground is because she is trying to avoid strain on her back.

I am guessing that is  she avoid arching her back and this pain also causes her to move stiffly. 

She was low energy in the M&Ms tour but she was able to do all the moves without any visible discomfort.

Does anyone have some insight into this?

Are you her doctor? No insight but definitely not going to speculate on this. If it were the case she would be receiving much care from her doctors.

Archived