Mistake on ...BOMT album cover

Circuit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:plzexplain:

How tiny is the spot? I looked on the cover itself, but I can't find it. (And as others have said, the picture revealing the mistake isn't showing no matter who posts it.) Is it the spot by her foot where the heel of her foot and skirt gap a little? It's the only spot I can see a color difference.

7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:plzexplain:

How tiny is the spot? I looked on the cover itself, but I can't find it. (And as others have said, the picture revealing the mistake isn't showing no matter who posts it.) Is it the spot by her foot where the heel of her foot and skirt gap a little? It's the only spot I can see a color difference.

lol yes, but i think because it's darker there, not because they didn't see it. 

Are you ******* serious? It's been almost 18 years and you think they made a mistake on the cover of an album that has sold over 30 million copies worldwide? Do you really think all those years ago Britney and her team thought "oh yellow let's keep it that way how pretty"? Isn't it obvious to change it to pink? Why would a 17 year old girl want a yellow album cover opposed to a pink or different colour one. Correct your thread title, darling. It's not a mistake. If it were a mistake it would be a spelling error or a photo-shopped element in an incorrect space. A choice of colour is not a mistake. OMG I'm done reiterating my point. Why did I bother, people are always going to try to pull and tear Britney apart no matter what. Ugh... 

***** done leave im done

Archived