Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

That's what I was wondering. Maybe he thought they were doing make me again. Lol  and yup. That's the same guy. 

Edit -wait no. I think I'm wrong. I think that's zack. 

She didn't wear it for Make Me though, Zac is the one that just tried to give her the wrap, but Jae is the one she was with when she messed up the stunt at AMF.

4 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

that would slay. but only with pre-recorded or some live vocals. 

GP is tired of her playback, honestly I think that this is why she is losing popularity and reputation.

Not  every single person in this world knows that she does playback  the problem was her choreography if she sings live right now anybody  believes. :staysalty:

41 minutes ago, tbwb said:

She didn't wear it for Make Me though, Zac is the one that just tried to give her the wrap, but Jae is the one she was with when she messed up the stunt at AMF.

She did. She had it on at the start of make me, but it was falling off so she threw it. Lol

and yes that's what I was saying. 

2 hours ago, Oh My Stars said:

She did. She had it on at the start of make me, but it was falling off so she threw it. Lol

and yes that's what I was saying. 

Oops!... Kinda skimmed through it, same boring performances over and over again. But it did sound like it was the "me, myself, and I" version shortened to just be Make Me... only version they had an instrumental of his part for??? lol

10 hours ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

XRAY_AF10.jpg

:rihclap:

O..M..F..G...... I hate leotards, but this one suits her well... AND OMG ITZNEY IS THAT YOU??????  SHE LOOKS AMAZING :cinderellaney:   She was really fierce tonight and did awesome.  I also feel like she was wanting him this time, but he was playing hard to get (i.e. vice versa from all the other performances LOL).   I'm also glad they just performed Make Me (for the first time) and not the VMA remix.    I am getting tired of her performing setlists though... she should just be performing Slaymber Party and Make Me and that's it.  No point in boring the crowd (and herself) with a whole setlist.

Archived