Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

12 minutes ago, jennyj said:

O..M..F..G...... I hate leotards, but this one suits her well... AND OMG ITZNEY IS THAT YOU??????  SHE LOOKS AMAZING :cinderellaney:   She was really fierce tonight and did awesome.  I also feel like she was wanting him this time, but he was playing hard to get (i.e. vice versa from all the other performances LOL).   I'm also glad they just performed Make Me (for the first time) and not the VMA remix.    I am getting tired of her performing setlists though... she should just be performing Slaymber Party and Make Me and that's it.  No point in boring the crowd (and herself) with a whole setlist.

The crowd didn't seem bored. And also if I were there I would've LOVED to hear old hits like Slave for you and Toxic...why not. For us who watch the videos yes it's boring, but for people there...I don't think so. 

I agree with the leotard thing, then again I can't take my eyes off her face and eyes, so maybe that's why I don't mind leotards this time!

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

The crowd didn't seem bored. And also if I were there I would've LOVED to hear old hits like Slave for you and Toxic...why not. For us who watch the videos yes it's boring, but for people there...I don't think so. 

I agree with the leotard thing, then again I can't take my eyes off her face and eyes, so maybe that's why I don't mind leotards this time!

Yea because I'd be highly disappointed, if I went to a show like this to see Britney, and she only did two song.  :lostney:

exhale is just bored because they watch every video. These people probably haven't seen this. And the crowd was loving her last night. 

11 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Anyone that says Britney cannot tour anymore are dumb and naive as ****.

When your fans are spending thousands (THOUSANDS) to travel, stay in a hotel and see your show....
then why the **** would people not jump at the chance to buy a 60 dollar or 100 dollar ticket to see her
at their nearest, local arena? You people don't make any sense. In addition people would see her because of how
long its been since she's toured. There are fans that said they were so happy to see her in London at the Apple Fest...
because they felt they possibly may not ever get to see her live in their lifetime again!!!

I've said this before and I'll say this again... if Britney Spears dropped an AMAZING lead single, with an AMAZING music video
and then had a huge surprise, global announcement of a return world tour after almost 10 years of absence from touring...
not only would fans buy the tickets, but the GP would as well. If she also did some major TV performances as well, ones with 
high ratings like Superbowl, or not even Superbowl... just a big television show that brings in the ratings and at the end of her
performance announce it on tele, that in itself will sell tickets.

What you guys seem to forget, the reason Glory and her singles aren't selling is because her team aren't ******* promoting
her new material properly. Every performance is completely based upon her residency. So what do you people expect?
Your logic going off on 'Glory' promo doesn't make sense. If she left Vegas and suddenly had a tour to promote, they'd promote the tour
and new material. The FF tour did just fine, but you people talk like she had to cancel the tour like Xtina coz no one was buying tickets.

Omg, I agree with everything you said..  you're flawless.... christina had to cancel the tour, but femme fatale was huge..

!!!!!!! Worldwide, the Femme Fatale Tour was the eleventh highest-grossing tour of 2011, with a gross of $68.7 million.  !!!!!!!!

The Femme Fatale Tour did very well despite Britney being at a career low in terms of give-a-****-ness about her career, performing quality and looks.

Now she looks insanely good, is performing the best she has since 2004, and is doing quality music again. If they market B10 right with a world tour following suit, it will do great.

21 hours ago, ukfan said:

Exactly..  clearly she has alot of work to do,  exposure wise before she'd announce anything..  firstly..  

end pom with a HUGE BANG!  let the whole world know she's ending Vegas to embark on "bigger projects"  

Drop 3 music videos in a 5 month time period.. all with amazing visuals.. 

Drop a 10 second clip of her recording a song for b10 (let it go viral) 

Wait for superbowl or another big event ,  perform and slay with lots of fresher material then announce your huge massive iconic new world wide tour...

maybe record a small documentary with the process of recording b10 and shooting a mv  etc 

Put dates and city's list on all her social media's so that media can spread the woooord. 

Release b10, 20 songs.  

Release a music video during the tour (maybe with video footage of the tour) 

Release an official dvd of the tour (live from London or Paris or new York etc) when it's finished. 

Release instrumentals every few months to keep fans happy. :forkit:

Meanwhile in real life she is about to extend Vegas until 2019 and will not release B10 before 2018 :hipney:

On 11.12.2016 at 11:10 PM, ukfan said:

She has a massively successful show. Vegas love her. she is treated like royalty.  she is making so much money for the same show.  same dance routines, she is contracted to that show,  she has all the reasons in the world to not be necessarily 'pushing herself ' right now. 

Vegas is different than touring,  your allowed to relax because your not persuading people to buy into you, the people watching her show are already fans.  she's enjoying being content and having a show she knows inside out RIGHT NOW, 

However when she tours again and she will,  she will be very busy,  back in the game,  showing herself to the world again and trying to get new fans.  the hunger will be there and she will be confident and remember what's it like to be a touring mainstream artist again. she will feel that drive again.  

Vegas does not mean the passion has gone,  it does not means she's over. 

It means she's allowed to calm down for a few years and enjoy the benefits of all her hard work,  ofcourse she's still entertaining and performing well but she doesn't have to prove herself as much because she's practically at the most relaxed part of her career.  she doesn't even have to sing live for Vegas!  she sings by choice on her tours so clearly she is more hungrier to impress at her tours 

Britney is entertainment,  she is an artist,  she needs to connect more to her worldwide audience,  it will only happen when she leaves Vegas.  

Archived