Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really. It depends on if Slumber Party takes off or not on the radios. If it actually takes off and gets super close to becoming a radio hit. I'm pretty sure Britney will try to promote it and give it a push. She is clearly taking promo seriously this era and wants her music out. She most likely will make an appearance at People's Choice Awards too.

7 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Brit did everything. she was at BBMAS, VMA's, iHeart, Apple Festival, those shows last week, 983 radio interviews, we have to accept that GP don't care about Britney, that's it. 

:wannadie:

She did everything but none of it had a wow factor lbr because we've seen it all before.

1 minute ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I really think it's time to start thinking about a new label/team.

i would love to get rid of Larry but he is responsible for a lot of her success. Since being with RCA she hasn't had any legitimate hits. And they sales went down GREATLY. The first single with RCA was Criminal and we know how that went. 

They're never going to get rid of Larry. She's with him for life.

2 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

i would love to get rid of Larry but he is responsible for a lot of her success. Since being with RCA she hasn't had any legitimate hits. And the sales went down GREATLY. The first single with RCA was Criminal and we know how that went. 

RCA is the worst. I wish Britney would switch to Interscope. I bet her sales would go up a little.

4 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

i would love to get rid of Larry but he is responsible for a lot of her success. Since being with RCA she hasn't had any legitimate hits. And the sales went down GREATLY. The first single with RCA was Criminal and we know how that went. 

I kinda miss Jive records :otears: to think that we actually hated Jive before 

13 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

"Karen from A&R" should just take charge of everything and we'd be fine.

It was a great year, I mean yeah there were some downs specially about her chart performance but let us not forget all she delivered.  :ponderney:

A great album and her best one since Circus (FF had bops but it was Lifeless just like the era).

Her Best Music Video since IUSA 

Tons of radio and tv interviews where she served personality and cuteness  

Red Carpet LOOKS   :brit: :BBMAney:

and LIVE televised performances out of the axis theater 

I'm still shook by the BBMAs, honestly what VMAs should had been. :gloss:

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

"Karen from A&R" should just take charge of everything and we'd be fine.

It's not just that. Other labels treat their artists better. They get their name in the media and push their singles forward. RCA treats Britney like an indie artist. If the label isnt behind britney then how can the gp be? They do this with all their artists. Look at Avril, Xtina. Even JT and P!nk had to do things on their own through collabs that gave them hits. The only thing RCA did right was when they let Interscope take charge of S&S.

Archived