Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe And G-Eazy At The B96 Jingle Bash In Chicago: Watch

Jordan Miller

51 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She has potential tho. The VMA performance really helped MM but the song was already out for a while before that and had lost momentum by then. Radios already ditched it by then.

eh that was one thing she did different then instead of making different choreo or making different playlists she did the same damn thing every time in every platform there was

at least bbma's were fun

everything after VMA's was dookie 

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derek08 said:

Says who? Stop being an idiot. Britney literally did almost everything she could this year and u guys r still complaining . She started in May and she kept going until December. She's almost 100 percent going to the people's choice awards because she has four nominations

25hh16x.jpg

2zfmpmr.jpg

4 hours ago, Derek08 said:

Says who? Stop being an idiot. Britney literally did almost everything she could this year and u guys r still complaining . She started in May and she kept going until December. She's almost 100 percent going to the people's choice awards because she has four nominations

The promo she did had 0 impact on the GP (or fans). Looking pretty at a performance or a tv show is not promo.

tbh i dont care if promo is over or not. cuz i was not even excited for the promo perfomances. i didnt even watch the performances she did in december and im not even curious about it. im pretty sure she did POM 2.0 at those shows and half-assed choreo. So as long as she shows up at awards shows to recieve her awards or do funny skits at night shows, im in. otherwise, i dont care about POM 2.0 performances aka promo.

8 hours ago, Derek08 said:

It's true that she did a lot of promotion, but let's be real it was low quality promotion and it backfired them with low results.

8 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Brit did everything. she was at BBMAS, VMA's, iHeart, Apple Festival, those shows last week, 983 radio interviews, we have to accept that GP don't care about Britney, that's it. 

:wannadie:

Except everything besides the vmas and carpool k were about the POM show, not glory.

and vmas and carpool actually worked for make me

10 hours ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Brit did everything. she was at BBMAS, VMA's, iHeart, Apple Festival, those shows last week, 983 radio interviews, we have to accept that GP don't care about Britney, that's it. 

:wannadie:

it's true that we cannot complain this time, i must agree... but let's face it... apart from little promo on Uk she did NOTHING to promote her work outside US. it's a pity, imo. :mariahstare:

Archived