I know what show Britney should guest star on!!

queenofhearts

Fuller house!! Now, I know some of all think the show is cheesy, but think about this: It's a family show which means kids watch it; therefore, she could garner some younger fans. Secondly, fuller house is one of the most popular shows right now, so the press and promo would be intense. Think about it, who wouldn't it be good for some older parents to see Brit grown up on a family show, so people would stop think about 2007ney? They'd see she's turned into a mature young woman.  Lastly, Let's not forget Brit and Jodie sweetin knew each other back in the day. Britney could play herself as a like dance teacher and teach Jodie some choreography for an episode or something since Jodie is a good dancer too

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FWYj-TWa8fQ/V1Q9w7IwQ-I/AAAAAAAAA8I/5Gvnsjt-qQcYzoAkEWY6OBZmg8Ut6M4ZACLcB/s1600/tumblr_nibslwoCkD1sbxna3o1_400.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe she should appear on International Shows to grab attention and enjoy something fresh and new:

- Since Brazilian stans seems to be really loud, she could do an appearence in a popular tv show, she would definitely be in the spot.

- She could be in South Korean entertainment show called ''Running Man'', they do challenges, they compete and do some funny stuff, it's a warm show.

There's a lot of shows she could be, i would rather her to do something International because GP in the US doesn't seem to appreciate her. :kidcries:

22 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I was watching some episodes of season 2 and I think britney should totally guest appear on season 3! It's super campy but cute and hilarious which is perfect for britney. It doesn't take a genius to act those lines. I would also love because Full house has always been my favorite family tv sitcom growing up. 

ahhh:gaspney: it's my favorite too!! Have you binged watched?

12 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I believe she should appear on International Shows to grab attention and enjoy something fresh and new:

- Since Brazilian stans seems to be really loud, she could do an appearence in a popular tv show, she would definitely be in the spot.

- She could be in South Korean entertainment show called ''Running Man'', they do challenges, they compete and do some funny stuff, it's a warm show.

There's a lot of shows she could be, i would rather her to do something International because GP in the US doesn't seem to appreciate her. :kidcries:

true, but netflix is international. The creator of full house was saying the other day the only countries you can't watch it in are iraq,north korea and some other country. Plus, the cast came to Japan last week to promote and apparently the fans went crazy and well we know asians love Britney so.......

Modern Family is the only reasonable choice. it's popular, It fits her style and she's a fan. It would be awesome if she played a **** single mom who got Gloria jealous or something, I could totally see her nailing it 

LARRY GET YOU ACT TOGETHER AND MAKE IT HAPPEN

:staysalty:

13 hours ago, Disney Princess said:

Modern Family would be better in my opinion :sippingtea:

Barely anyone watches it in the UK,  it's not popular at all here, 

Personally I think THE BIG BANG THEORY would be great for her,  she could take the role as penny's oldest friend from nebraska or maybe rajs new girlfriend or even a nerdy fan of sheldon Cooper who becomes obsessed.. the producer of the big bang theory would give her a good role. 

Archived