Is That True If Slumber Party Cant Save Glory then Nothing Can?

EsterThePassenger

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't call SP the best song. but it's definitely one of the most gp friendly song on the album,  radio wise.  

It's a nice song to reintroduce Britney after make me.  

I love invitation and mood ring,  I feel like there great winter songs..  

If I had to choose a 3Rd single it would be either 

Invitation 

Clumsy (yes clumsy) 

Just like me

Love me dowwnn 

If I'm dancing 

And mood ring (it's really mature and current right now) 

11 minutes ago, EsterThePassenger said:

3 and Gimme More say hi!

Gimme More got some kind of promotion, because Britney was basically everywhere due to her very public breakdown and 3 wasn't that big of a hit, we like to think of it like it was but really none of my friends who aren't fans know the song exists. 

11 minutes ago, dreckig said:

Gimme More got some kind of promotion, because Britney was basically everywhere due to her very public breakdown and 3 wasn't that big of a hit, we like to think of it like it was but really none of my friends who aren't fans know the song exists. 

it still debuted at #1 unlike MM or SP :foh:

1 hour ago, dreckig said:

Yeah you're right let's forget it was a hit and say 3 flopped because couple of your friends don't know it exists.  :quirkney:  

19 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Yeah you're right let's forget it was a hit and say 3 flopped because couple of your friends don't know it exists.  :quirkney:  

Maybe in the US it was something one could consider a hit but the world doesn't really revolve around America and many people in other parts of the world really don't know Britney released such a song. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_(Britney_Spears_song)#Charts

And let's compare S&S which was really well received by the public and has more than 590 million views on youtube to 3 which has 60 million views. It really shows what we should consider a hit and what is just a song that we, fans, like. 

#edit

I love 3, I still listen to it from time to time. The raw music video is amazing. 

7 minutes ago, dreckig said:

Maybe in the US it was something one could consider a hit but the world doesn't really revolve around America and many people in other parts of the world really don't know Britney released such a song. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_(Britney_Spears_song)#Charts

And let's compare S&S which was really well received by the public and has more than 590 million views on youtube to 3 which has 60 million views. It really shows what we should consider a hit and what is just a song that we, fans, like. 

I don't live in america and it was still huge. And I don't need to see charts I just pointed out the stupidity of what you initially wrote.

2 hours ago, coo said:

personally i think DYWCO is the best song on glory. its just classic danceney, like 3 :slayney:

After a long time I kinda think the same way. It's the most uptempo and classic **** britney song. I imagine slutty dance video to it.

But honestly. They should put more money on her, because without any deal she is flopping 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Nothing will be a hit with no promo or radio deal 

this.

I thought slumber party was one of the few songs off glory that could be a hit just on the strength of its quality but the gp are stupid. 

I also wish her promo performances were ONLY this song/glory songs so they didnt get lost amid a sea of old songs. 

Archived