Is That True If Slumber Party Cant Save Glory then Nothing Can?

EsterThePassenger

7 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I don't live in america and it was still huge. And I don't need to see charts I just pointed out the stupidity of what you initially wrote.

I disagree, even though I love 3 by no means would I consider it a hit but if you find my arguments to be irrelevant then well, what can I do :usher:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all are freaking out over nothing. :orangu:

If SP tanks after the radio freeze, well, it may be over but I still believe we will get single 3. Another flop likely.

I think the first thing we need to a successful era is, she needs to drop Vegas, after that if she decides to stay with RCA, she should try evolve her image. I mean the GP is here for Britney, but they get over her quickly I think because most of the stuff she's doing is good but nothing new, it's always the expected. She needs to take the lead again, and bring something new, remember Electropopney 2007, Dubstepney 2011, GermanShoutney 2013. Some instagram videos singing acapella, playing musical instruments idk lol. :beyfedup:

I think Make Me video mess damaged the Glory era. RCA is clueless and so is Britney, Jive seemed more in control and to work with a backup strategies. IDK

Glory is an amazing album, but even if SP still rising on the TOP40 chart it doesn't translate to sales/streams. I don't know what to think to be really honest. :wtfdidusay:

There are any RCA artists that seemed to have a well planned era? I mean, backup singles, no video drops etc? I'm glad Kelly jumped ship from RCA. :mj:

Archived