Madonna or Xtina

naturalplayboy

Britney with Madonna or Xtina  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Both irrelevant atm but Madonna at least is still a selling force due to her psychopathic fanbase so i choose her.

And she's a legend. While the 6 remaining fighters still call Christina "Legend X"

i feel like the track would be a mess with just brit and xtina. Maybe if they did a grouo song with Ariana and madonna

4 hours ago, DaddySayzee said:

And she's a legend. While the 6 remaining fighters still call Christina "Legend X"

i feel like the track would be a mess with just brit and xtina. Maybe if they did a grouo song with Ariana and madonna

they call themselves fighters? :orangu: they got even more pathetic, and i didnt even know that was possible :gloria: 

I'd be down for both, tbh, but I choose Madonna for both. Xtina and Britney would have zero impact, people don't really care about their "feud". 

Madonna may be "irrelevant" to some people because she doesn't sell as much as she used to, but she still gets a lot of exposure and attention because of her "legend, icon, Queen of Pop" status. 

Archived