I'm here for a Britney and Christina Collab

Cappycorn87

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here for it too. But I'm afraid when she performs it with Xtina we can hear Xtina's 100% live vocals and looking Britney miming to the mic, that would be tragic and would affect her more than what it could help her unless she actually sings 100%, not pre-recorded, not with backup chorus, no nothing, her pure voice in it more natural state 

8 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I am here for it too. But I'm afraid when she performs it with Xtina we can hear Xtina's 100% live vocals and looking Britney miming to the mic, that would be tragic and would affect her more than what it could help her unless she actually sings 100%, not pre-recorded, not with backup chorus, no nothing, her pure voice in it more natural state 

That's why it's not going to happen. Too complicated :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

People will care because its Britney and Christina

They're both irrelevant in 2016 and not even their union in a song will gain any attention. Their song will be rejected by radio and no one streams their music, which results in poor Hot 100 performance. They will have a cute first week and that's it.

Would have been eventful and successful in 2004 but it's pointless now.

1 minute ago, button said:

They're both irrelevant in 2016 and not even their union in a song will gain any attention. They will be rejected by radio and no one streams their music. They will have a cute first week and that's it.

Would have been eventful and successful in 2004 but it's pointless now.

The public is unpredictable

never assume

I don't think it actually could happen.  

There has been far too much tension between the 2 in their careers.  

Britney ain't got time to work with such a person as xtina,  she don't like working with divas and xtina is pressed AF. 

It just wouldn't work.  although anything could happen nowadays.  

Archived