Can someone tell me honestly how is Slumber Party doing??

George Kallis

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

Make Me sold more and did better on radio. I think it went top 25? SP is at #36

SP is at #36 on the radio and growing. We really can't compare them yet. But one thing is for sure. More people are hearing Slumber Party getting played during rush hour, radios only play songs a lot during rush hour if they are on board and ready to support the song. Make Me was rarely heard during rush hour. They always played it early morning or at night when people are getting ready to go to bed. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hamper said:

SP is at #36 on the radio and growing. We really can't compare them yet. But one thing is for sure. More people are hearing Slumber Party getting played during rush hour, radios only play songs a lot during rush hour if they are on board and ready to support the song. Make Me was rarely heard during rush hour. They always played it early morning or at night when people are getting ready to go to bed. 

Really? KIIS fm is only playing it once at night and once in the morning. The one at night is when people request songs for the top 9@9 and the one in the morning is when they play all the top 40 songs once. :nyheadache:

6 minutes ago, Instant Dejavu said:

Stop complaining, if y'all want a third single and don't want this to be a Briana Jabalera 2.0 request the song. :bpo:

We're not complaining, we're being just honests and I think that we are getting third single since the collab with Xtina seems to be real

14 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

Ah, no thanks...

AwYJPJybDPPIk.gif

Britney will never change the choreography she already has, and please don't make me send you videos from her last couple of performances of the song :foh:

still better than MM and SP performances :slayney:

another midtempo = another lame performances with no energy. not here for it. (SP is not that bad tho)

Archived