Can someone tell me honestly how is Slumber Party doing??

George Kallis

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly it's dead. I mean it can gain some more on radio but not enough to keep it alive until a few weeks after Christmas. 

Hopefully Britney pushes DYWCO. 

I want LMD but Brit said DYWCO is her favorite so I'd want her to get something out of this era if she does push RCA for a 3rd single. 

Fans(including me) wanted Slumber Party(and I don't regret it, the video is so pretty and hot) so I'm sure her team are blaming us for something since this is like the first time they can. Even though they are the ones who messed up getting her the AMA and SNL

Honestly slumber party isn't one of my favorite songs on the album but I had hopes it would do better than it did. I am really starting to wonder if Britney will ever have another radio/chart hit? I however do love Glory and Make Me was a great song and Britney looks like she is having the most fun making music in forever so what really is to complain about. Didn't we all just want Britney just enjoying making music again? I'm not saying it isn't great to have a hit but it shouldn't be everything. I have been hard on Britney in the past when I just thought she didn't care but I was wrong and she is just doing her best.

11 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Slumber Party is dead. Sold 70k in the three first weeks. Britney's biggest flop ever. Perfume was HUGE next to SP :orangu:

Also, there is probably no promo planned at all, it's not doing horrible on radio but it's faaaar from doing well, it must be at around 400 on iTunes and the video is now doing bad. The song has absolutely no chance to become successful. 

sad but true :staysalty::staysalty::staysalty: wrong choice ...this time we cant blame her team. JLM would've done better just sayin :forkit:

14 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I think none of the songs have a chance, even my favorites. Britney's name is the real problem to why her music is not successful anymore. She is not respected by a lot of people. She is a singer that has not sung in public a song since... when exactly ? 2003 maybe ? Britney's real problem is that she has no implication in her art. She doesn't sing, she doesn't dance hard anymore, her choregraphies are often bad, her outfits are bad too sometimes. I honestly completely understand why people just can't get into her in 2016, she is the least implicated popstar in her work/art/promo. Love her to death but if I was 14 yo and I was "discovering" her, she would be one of the last person I'd give a chance for all of these reasons. Also, we never see her anywhere, or doing cool things unlike the others, she is always saying that she is not cool, that she is boring and feel old and just a mother and always look uncomfortable in public. 

well said... how many albums to complete the contract? i believe shes going to rush them to grab her freedom and fade forever :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Haven't seen or heard it where I am (UK), at a gay bar I go too there's a juke box with loads of songs, including new ones and slumber party isn't even on that, yet private show and DYWCO is:ohnoney:

it's a shame bc tons of straight guys I've played it too love it and think it's her best as they only like Boys from her :foh: the hit that could of been 

they didnt release it as a single did they? didnt it not even have a cover art?

these radio festivals clearly did ****-all. 

i havent heard it on the radio and i listen to radio in my car quite a bit. im from canada though. sounds like its doing kinda well on us radio but then i dont understand why it wouldnt be doing well on billboard too. the fact that it charted for one week is a total mess. the song is so good. 

i dont know why fans on here are losing faith in britney, her popularity etc.....i'm losing faith in the gp. they had an amazing album and song in their midst and they didnt jump on it...and cause of what? cause they arent sure whether or not Britney is 'cool' these days? 

get it together, sheeple. 

10 minutes ago, MX3 said:

i havent heard it on the radio and i listen to radio in my car quite a bit. im from canada though. sounds like its doing kinda well on us radio but then i dont understand why it wouldnt be doing well on billboard too. the fact that it charted for one week is a total mess. the song is so good. 

i dont know why fans on here are losing faith in britney, her popularity etc.....i'm losing faith in the gp. they had an amazing album and song in their midst and they didnt jump on it...and cause of what? cause they arent sure whether or not Britney is 'cool' these days? 

I listen to radio in Minneapolis alot, and I never hear it. I don't think they have played it once. 

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I think none of the songs have a chance, even my favorites. Britney's name is the real problem to why her music is not successful anymore. She is not respected by a lot of people. She is a singer that has not sung in public a song since... when exactly ? 2003 maybe ? Britney's real problem is that she has no implication in her art. She doesn't sing, she doesn't dance hard anymore, her choregraphies are often bad, her outfits are bad too sometimes. I honestly completely understand why people just can't get into her in 2016, she is the least implicated popstar in her work/art/promo. Love her to death but if I was 14 yo and I was "discovering" her, she would be one of the last person I'd give a chance for all of these reasons. Also, we never see her anywhere, or doing cool things unlike the others, she is always saying that she is not cool, that she is boring and feel old and just a mother and always look uncomfortable in public. 

Why are you here then. Some of us actually appreciate the way Britney is now and if you dont like it you can bounce. I guess someone wasnt present during the BJ and FF eras..

14 minutes ago, MX3 said:

The festival airs on the 15th so wait 6 more days then count your chickens.

8 minutes ago, Hamper said:

It seems like it will do better than Make Me right now... but there is no guarantee. We need to focus on tweeting and calling radio stations... I don't think mediabase is as effective anymore. She should definitely promote it more.

Make Me sold more and did better on radio. I think it went top 25? SP is at #36

Archived