Was Glory certified anywhere in the world?

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

Coals can turn into diamonds :staysalty:

That's actually a myth that's been thoroughly debunked; it likely originated from the fact that both diamonds and coal consist of the element carbon. However, diamonds formed naturally in the earth millions, if not hundreds of millions, of years prior to the existence of coal.

And...now I'm realizing you were just making a humorous statement anyway, so I'll crawl back into my nerd corner. :embarrassney:

7 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

That's actually a myth that's been thoroughly debunked; it likely originated from the fact that both diamonds and coal consist of the element carbon. However, diamonds formed naturally in the earth millions, if not hundreds of millions, of years prior to the existence of coal.

And...now I'm realizing you were just making a humorous statement anyway, so I'll crawl back into my nerd corner. :embarrassney:

But You can make diamonds from ashes! :quirkney:

:woopsie: I'm creeping myself, weird.:weirdmeout:

8 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well actually you can make form graphite something similar to coal (but not the same of course), only with chemical vapor deposition method and other methods from a carbon plasma or graphite (Wiki: "A synthetic diamond (also known as an artificial diamond, cultured diamond, or cultivated diamond) is diamond produced in an artificial process, as opposed to natural diamonds, which are created by geological processes. Synthetic diamond is also widely known as HPHT diamond or CVD diamond after the two common production methods (referring to the high-pressure high-temperature and chemical vapor deposition crystal formation methods, respectively").

Archived