Key to success: Dj feat. Britney Spears

chaotic93

Her last hit wasn't hers, it was "Scream and Shou". It's clear that the GP is not here to buy britney's songs. If I wasn't a stan, I wouldn't buy them too. Just looking at the glory cover, it makes me not buy it. It's terrible. And the title is bad too, it's... tired. All she needs NOW is her "this is what you came for". It's not a problem that she has a "new" single out, rihanna did it more than once I think and it didn't damage her own singles. People would NOT be ashamed to buy it, even for a stan like me it sounds more exciting than a britney or a britney featuring other artist single. She has a good relationship with plenty of djs. I would like flume or skrillex, their sound is really special, but maybe it woudn't assure a hit. Chainsmokers' sound is basic and I think that they were lucky with those first singles. Calvin Harris is not bad, she is somehat friends with him, i think, and I think that the title "Calvin Harris feat. Britney Spears" would make people curious. Major Lazer could work too!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS is exactly what should have happened either before Make Me or before Slumber Party.

Ive always said it, its exactly what she needs. Britney needs what Justin Bieber has now, his voice on 'DJ' songs.

Chainsmokers, Calvin Harris, Diplo, Skrillex... and especially David Guetta.

My wish is for her to showcase some of the vocals we've heard on Glory on a song with one of these DJ's next lead single... It would do wonders for Britney's popularity. Look what it did for Justin

23 hours ago, BritLOVER said:

THIS is exactly what should have happened either before Make Me or before Slumber Party.

Ive always said it, its exactly what she needs. Britney needs what Justin Bieber has now, his voice on 'DJ' songs.

My wish is for her to showcase some of the vocals we've heard on Glory on a song with one of these DJ's next lead single... It would do wonders for Britney's popularity. Look what it did for Justin

:hipney:

Well this should've been the direction she should've gone with if she truly wanted a successful album. Britney always wants to set trends though, not follow them. So I would agree with this if you guys just want another FF instead of another Glory. 

But I love EDM and trap I hope she works with some great DJs for B10. I'd like to see DJ Snake, Major Lazer, Skrillex, Diplo, Calvin Harris, Kygo, DJ Mustard, Zedd, Bloodpop 

I think her vocals would really suit well if she takes this direction musically. 

On Thursday, December 08, 2016 at 0:00 AM, BritLOVER said:

Exactly this :slayney:

Archived