Key to success: Dj feat. Britney Spears

chaotic93

key to success: perform like she used to + make high quality unique generic pop music (a la toxic)

sorry but that's the harsh reality. truth is , old gen popstars over 30s have to do extra to be relevant nowadays. britney is not cool anymore. she needs an image revamp, and one of her major problem is GPs perception of her as a performer. beyonce is relevant but fleeting on hot 100 bc her songs are just not in line with what's trending nowadays.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No thanks.

i don't think Britney should be tacked onto another artists tracks From now on just because you're a bad fan and are too ashamed to admit you're a Britney spears fan. 

She's not even doing that bad, Glory outsold Fifth Harmony, Meghan trainor and Ariana Grande which are all current artists and have huge hits so I don't get why you think she needs to be remarketed as a featured artist...

29 minutes ago, Britilicious said:

She's not even doing that bad, Glory outsold Fifth Harmony, Meghan trainor and Ariana Grande which are all current artists and have huge hits so I don't get why you think she needs to be remarketed as a featured artist...

Really?! :omg: 

17 hours ago, - Kyle - said:

Key to success, fake her death.

People will buy the **** out of her albums then realise how good she is.

Then she comes back a year later and is like "What!? That's just a rumour"

Mandela effect :gloss:

i would die for a major lazer, dj snake, flume, or calvin promotional single for in between glory and b10... someone saying david guetta tho he hasnt been popular since 2011 :squintney:

Archived