Don't stop suppoting Slumber Party

Rachel Green

Slumber Party is out of the Hot 100 and that's a bummer but we need to keep supporting it to make it climb back to the Hot 100 if we want a third single.

Radio is doing better and better each day so y'all, we need to keep streaming and shazamming.

I don't really know what we can do about iTunes sales.. But we can support streaming on Spotify and Apple music and requesting. 

Let's not give up!

I'll post the radio updated and views updates here as often as possible. Let's get to work army!

Views:  34,248,495

Shazams: 71,3K

GO!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radio is supporting and backing the song. Britney is performing solely for radio support and it's working. The problem is that most of this fan base won't even try to help out and help make this song a hit. I mean we used to complain about Britney not promoting or releasing a good music video to make the song a hit, and now she's doing both. So what's the excuse now? Stop being lazy and support the song!!!!

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Radio is still not doing well despite climbing. The number of spins is weak, the audience is really bad. It's going to dropp because of that radio freeze but I hope I am wrong. Also, radios will definitely dropp the song too, since it's in the top 400 on iTunes and doesn't chart anymore in the hot 100. 

We can't do anything special. We have to keep requesting to limit the damages, but that's it. That song will never become a hit at this point, it's doing absolutely horrible literally everywhere in the world, on all the platforms...

The holiday playlists on radio should already be negatively affecting her, but they aren't. That's encouraging.

Anyway, I'll never surrender!!! :meltdown::meltdown:

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Radio is still not doing well despite climbing. The number of spins is weak, the audience is really bad. It's going to dropp because of that radio freeze but I hope I am wrong. Also, radios will definitely dropp the song too, since it's in the top 400 on iTunes and doesn't chart anymore in the hot 100. 

We can't do anything special. We have to keep requesting to limit the damages, but that's it. That song will never become a hit at this point, it's doing absolutely horrible literally everywhere in the world, on all the platforms...

Please just support the song regardless of charts. 

Only Britney would opt to do promo where the only impact it could possibly have is a minimal radio boost. 

Why can't she do promo on TV AND festivals? You know, like other pop stars do. 

She should either try to make it work or just retire FFS. Sick of her toying with me like this. 

Releases her best album in a decade and does the wrong kind of promo the whole era :sofedup:

16 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

latest?cb=20140711150610

17 hours ago, QuitmanDJ said:

Radio is supporting and backing the song. Britney is performing solely for radio support and it's working. The problem is that most of this fan base won't even try to help out and help make this song a hit. I mean we used to complain about Britney not promoting or releasing a good music video to make the song a hit, and now she's doing both. So what's the excuse now? Stop being lazy and support the song!!!!

im sorry but you sound delusional the only ppl requesting and playing this song r brit stan and thiers not alot of them. this song has no radio deal obviously and lacks proper promo besides 3 untelevised performances and music video that most ppl have forgotten about by now. i honestly think this was the bad single choice and i wanted love me down or better for single 2 but larry went with what the small group of stans wanted instead of what gp the would like to hear.  :angietea:

Archived