Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

After the 10th of December we can accept that SP is D E A D.


George Kallis

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stop looking for validation from the so called "general public" and just enjoy the work of the artists you say you're a fan of

she doesn't care about dominating the world or being the IT girl. She already has been burned by the downside of fame sh doesn't want excessive attention from the media or otherwise. 

Link to comment

her performances were useless because (as far as i know, correct me if im wrong) they were not televised so besides the people that went the gp does't know about it. Plus she performed all old songs, aside 2 or 3 from glory that go unoticed in the middle of all the other. Same goes for make me. Unless she performes more songs from the album, i don't see this festival thing that they are going for working for anything but promote pom. The best would probably be sp performances on different talk shows/awards shows. But what do i know, i'm not a professional like those intelegent human beeings that are a part of tem B right? :byebitch:

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, George Kallis said:

Only a miracle (TV PERFORMANCE

Britney lives in Los Angeles where there are many daytime and nighttime tv show studios  nearby that she could get booked to perform SP. It might not be enough to get the song to the very top but at least she'd get more exposure for the single. 

Technically she's on vacation now so at least she is performing SP somewhere other than Vegas although these festival shows aren't televised. 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, pretty baby said:

Britney lives in Los Angeles where there are many daytime and nighttime tv show studios  nearby that she could get booked to perform SP. It might not be enough to get the song to the very top but at least she'd get more exposure for the single. 

Technically she's on vacation now so at least she is performing SP somewhere other than Vegas although these festival shows aren't televised. 

 

Actually, most of those talk shows and late night shows are based in New York

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, TyWalker said:

stop looking for validation from the so called "general public" and just enjoy the work of the artists you say you're a fan of

she doesn't care about dominating the world or being the IT girl. She already has been burned by the downside of fame sh doesn't want excessive attention from the media or otherwise. 

When someone u are fan of dont sell enough its an indication that u might not be able to favor him/her soon u know :mhm:

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Disney Princess said:

Actually, most of those talk shows and late night shows are based in New York

So...she could easily fly to NYC to do tv shows out there then. But she hasn't.

 I mentioned L.A. because that's where she is right now. I took into consideration that Britney might not want to travel all the way across the country to NYC since she's on a break from work (POM) and it's almost holidays when her kids get a break from school so she'd probably prefer to stay near her children.

My point is that there are more than enough tv shows in L.A. she could perform on if she really wanted to. Even if it's just the Tonight Show which is in L.A. she could go on, do her song and dance then be back home in a matter of a few hours. Want versus will.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block